More TV stuff, but not about LARP!

General Chat Forum - Talk about everything else here.

Moderator: Ref

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

More TV stuff, but not about LARP!

Postby Will » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi Will

I hope you are well, I just left you a message. I wanted to get in touch because I¹m currently casting a new TV series in the UK and I am hoping to spread the word to as many people as possible. We are looking for people who are in online relationships and are yet to meet face to face and want to take their relationship to the next level.

I wanted to get in contact to see if it was possible to send this email and/or the above image out to your members. Or even post the image on your website or social media.

Are you involved in a serious Internet relationship? Have you never met your online love? Do you suspect that your cyber-sweetheart is not who he or she seems to be?

Do you spend hours talking or texting with someone you met online? Are you afraid to meet them because you haven't been completely honest?

I have attached a poster with all the info and contact details or email catfish@renegadepictures.co.uk

We would hugely appreciate any help in spreading the word and we will be casting till early December so if there is something we can do please let me know asap and please feel free to call me at any time.

My direct number is +44 (0) 207 449 3259

Many thanks

Sophie
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Dansengupta

Re: More TV stuff, but not about LARP!

Postby Dansengupta » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm

I've seen this before in the states, my missus watches it sometimes, its pretty humiliating for everyone involved, anyone thinking about contacting them might want to reconsider

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: More TV stuff, but not about LARP!

Postby Will » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 am

Thanks for the warning :-)

Note, this isn't the thing I PMed some of you about :-)
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “General Chat”