Gallery Guidelines/Rules

Here you can read about the latest news and announcements from Heart of Pargon. Only administrators and moderators can start threads here - so this news is official!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Gallery Guidelines/Rules

Postby Will » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

Max file size 1MB

Once I figure out how we're going to manage videos, this may change. It's very simple to download a resize tool for windows off the net. Just google resize tool for windows, install it and then you should be able to highlight lots, right click and then resize.I've been putting everything on large and that brings it down to under 1MB.

You can create any galleries you want really, so long as they fall under a category I've already set. If you want a new category, just ask!

I've gone for event title - month or just month if I can't figure out the event title.

To upload pictures to existing galleries, click the upload file link at the top of the page, then select the gallery from the drop down. You can select loads of files and upload at the same time. It wont upload files bigger than 1MB so make sure you've shrunk them first. For massive amounts of files at once (100+) you may need to do them in a couple of batches.

To create your own gallery in a category, click the create/order my albums button. Then select a category from the drop down.

If you make mistakes, don't worry, I'll iron them out. Pictures wont appear till I've approved them to make sure people don't upload naughty things :)
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “News and Announcements”