Character Database

Here you can read about the latest news and announcements from Heart of Pargon. Only administrators and moderators can start threads here - so this news is official!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Character Database

Postby Will » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Just so we're clear:

There is no excuse for your characters to not be up to date. Aside from a whole load of options for you to do your own editing, there is a whole ref team at your beck and call to perform any updates necessary as well as now great availability of direct face time with player refs before adventures!

NO EXCUSE

From now on, your characters will be as they are on the system. Please take advantage of your many opportunities to make sure they are up to date. If I have to check something you're doing and it doesn't say you can do it online, YOU ARE CHEATING.

Unless it's skill spends for characters that can't quite manage it on the system.
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: Character Database

Postby Ben » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 pm

This still applies.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes, some people got away with it at the event due to my massive stress of marking and driving...

Will be less lenient in future.

Please hassle me about your characters
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Well I was playtesting a Serkanian Furiousblade with the new rules, so I wasn't sure if they were uploaded yet or even if they were going to be. If so could you put me on there? I was 30 skill 30 essence exactly (I was allowed to move skill from a character which died on that belbareth one).

On a half related side note - do you want me to set up a forum for discussing new Serkanians and how I felt about them? Or shall I PM someone - who?
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Open forum should be fine :)
............................................................................Image

Return to “News and Announcements”