The Bar

Here you can read about the latest news and announcements from Heart of Pargon. Only administrators and moderators can start threads here - so this news is official!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

The Bar

Postby Will » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 am

Soooo, we seem to lose money every time on the bar... people bring their own drinks, which is cool.

Could I get some feed back on whether you still want us to run a bar (in which case buy more stuff please!) or whether we should just switch to a system of you buy your drinks (or we pick stuff up you pay us for from Bookers before the event) give it in to the bar, and we serve it to you as though you're buying it.

We'll still be selling off the excess drinks we have (safely in the trailer) until we get rid of it all.
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Stevie

Re: The Bar

Postby Stevie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 pm

It is also the nature of drinking at events. Personally I like a drink. If I'm Larp'ing with combat involved however, I won't drink.

I would say a bit of both. I would say provide Soft Drinks etc, but where alcohol is concerned let people bring their own. If it is a dedicated Tavern night I would maybe provide a few drinks, but mostly people again can provide their own Baileys.

Return to “News and Announcements”