New wiki

Here you can read about the latest news and announcements from Heart of Pargon. Only administrators and moderators can start threads here - so this news is official!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

xochiquetzal

New wiki

Postby xochiquetzal » Mon May 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello there scrubs!

Once upon a time there was a HoP wiki, but it was terrorised by demons, and was eventually destroyed so much that only restless dead spirits lingered there. Then, along came the noble knight Max, who was like Artorias from Dark Souls (but with wikia experience), and created a new haven for the lost tomes of knowledge.

He spend many days creating the base foundations of this new wiki, things like categories and templates, so that all could experience the glory of his new order. But wait - the land is not yet complete! So many of those lost tomes have not yet filled the endless libraries of Max's new realm. There is so much to be added, and Max alone cannot hope to do it. So he calls upon the greatest heroes in the land to aid him in his noble project.

For the less imaginative among you: there's a new wiki, like the old one, but a bit better. And you can help out, by at least writing pages for your own characters. It's not very difficult, and I've even left some guidelines on the main page. If you don't know how to use templates, then (using source mode on the classic editor) copy the desired template text from Maximus' character page, and edit it to suit your requirements. If you have any photos of your characters, great, please upload them!

As for lore articles, I can't do a whole lot. My HoP lore knowledge is about as extensive as what has been written down on the forums. It would be great if people who know more about it could help me out with that.

Link to the new wiki here: http://heartofpargonlarp.wikia.com/wiki ... rgon_Wikia

Will, I can haz boons?
Maximus - Jehovern Celebrant
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

Rebecca

Re: New wiki

Postby Rebecca » Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm

stuff has been written. Because I asked people ages ago if I could and no one told me not to :P
Uukumanu - ranger and spirit seeker
Tuvstarr - Black Queen of Pharon Glos
Imliss - High Elven researcher in Blood Magic
Aetheldred - Sorcerer and psychomancer, daughter of the Völva of the Blood of Alfhild

Hatsuo1980

Re: New wiki

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:31 am

xochiquetzal wrote:Will, I can haz boons?

Ewwww....you shouldn't ask :S
............................................................................Image

Return to “News and Announcements”