What came after the dustruction

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Blue mage

Re: What came after the dustruction

Postby Blue mage » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Genji thinks it over and looks at the new comer (not having caught his name the first time due to his outburst at Shuuya). He seems to mull this thought over before coming to a decision.
Oh why not? I only have a few years left anyway, so it might be good to find inner peace before then... he grins in a joking manner, apparently not really caring about the short time he has to live.

He bows ploitely to Miyra, leaving her side for a moment to step towards the man. He bows his head, submissively, and waits for the man.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 pm

(OOC: Sorry Edmund, didn't read this properly. Thought it was a reply to lorraine lol)

The man turns to face Genji and places his hand on his shoulder, closes his eyes and begins to pray.

Brother, clear your mind and empty your thoughts.

An anger and hatred courses through your vains.

Follower of T'ien Lung, you must have patience and wisdom to fulfill the role of Yojimbo. A yojimbo is silent, always behind his charge but never far enough away to through his life down for them.

Breathe slowly and deeply.

Let the light of the heavens watch over you and cleanse this taint from you.

As Genji begins to breathe deeply and become calm the man chants

Mighty Celestial Dragon’s who have guided my path, show this one the way as you have shown me. Let him be blessed and enlightened. Let this taint trouble him no more
A faint resonance of power could be felt by all around and as both the figure and the eta opened their eyes, their pupils had turned white.

Genji begins to feel very calm, his anger waining, slowly leaving his body

I trust that helps brother

The nobleman nods
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:46 pm

(No problem Andy, thanks for re-checking! :) )

Genji closes his eyes, feeling the inner sense of peacefullness fill him. It felt...well..."warm" was a word for it.
He opened his eyes, feeling as though the anger form before had been a dream. The illness of his lungs seemed...distant somehow to him too. Whether this was simply the effects the man had offered or just a distant feeling, he would have to find out.

Arigato gozimasu sir. I thank you for your kindness. I thank you for the blessing you have given me. I must return to my duty, but I shall not forget your kindness.

He bowed, deep and polite to the wise man for a fair time. He then rose, and followed Miyra.

(Moving to the next post, seeing as this is a bit behind... :oops: )
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Blue mage wrote:(No problem Andy, thanks for re-checking! :) )

Cos I reminded him! :P :)
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Return to “Serke Kemi”