What came after the dustruction

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Edd

Re: What came after the dustruction

Postby Edd » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

**Shuuya looks at her with a frown.**

"Are all Westerners as stupid as you? I have told you, repeatedly, that I am holding an EVIL MAGICAL SWORD. Which means, I act irrationally and angrily to the slightest insult. YET STILL, you act as though your Yojimbo and you are above me. All these private conversations? Wanting me to not be involved because your life is so hard? You may be westerner, you may feel prejudice and racism, but still you found life with a noble family. You found love in this land. You know NOTHING. I have had to share my body with a god-like spirit, to protect ignorant people like you. To help save this world. My old life is OVER. AND NOW, I HAVE AN EVIL DEMON SWORD TOO! You have grown up here in this land, you know our peoples hatred for demons. THIS IS NOT EASY FOR ME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN DESTROYED, even more than yours. You can go back to your happy noble family. You can find another love. I can't have Doki leave me! THe only way for him to leave is for me to DIE. SO YES. YOUR PRESENCE, YOUR IGNORANCE, YOUR SELF PITY IS OFFENSIVE TO ME!"
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

As soon as Shuuya finishes, he is thrown back by a blow from Genji. It cuses him no damage, but he is thrown onto his back by the martial artists taitoshi(*) throw. On the ground, Genji breaks into groundwork, placing his amrs and legs around Shuuya in a way that would choke him if he resisted.

Have you no shame? Claiming your life to be over so young? If this life is too much to bare then please, move and choke to death. If your life is really so bad, then Im sure its a relief to you, but if you cant do it, then why dont you USE THAT HEAD OF YOURS?!? Genji spits and increases the hold around the peasants neck, choking him slightly.

If your a man, you would understand, perhaps, that even if she is a Westerner, she is still raised as our kind. Treating her as less is something that will not be forgotten anytime soon, ESPECIALLY not by myself. I am no different than you, I know loss, I know pain, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THOSE SWORDS ARE DOING TO YOU! YOU THINK YOUR SO DIFFERENT?!? WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY INSTEAD OF MOPING ABOUT HOW PITIFUL YOUR LIFE IS?!? Genji spits again, this time on the choking peasant.

I treated you as a friend, hiding only that which was not FOR you, but for Miyra. Is your jealousy so great Is it the black sword? Or is it YOUR OWN SHALLOW HEART?!? CHOOSE YOUR OWN LIFE, NOT ONE FILLED WITH REMORSE AND SELF PITY!!!

Genji tightens the grip even more. The joints in Shuuya's neck creak under the pressure. He then leans down and whispers:
Tap the earth three times if you choose to live. Else I shall break your neck as I did the demon's spine, with about as much regret.

((*Taitoshi= a basic throw in Judo, followed by ground work. Here used to throw Shuuya over Genji's shoulder, using his weight against him. Then followed by a strangel hold. If you have strength, you can probably break this, but not without sufficient pain))
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Edd

Postby Edd » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 pm

**Shuuya tears out of of Genji's grasp (strength one) not feeling the pain as his limbs twist in the wrong directions. The blood sword is in his hand, and he flies towards Genji the dark magic blade flashing for the Yojimbo's throat. Before he can strike the blow a golden flash occurs and a shout fills the air.**

"Kai-hen ji shikensu!"

**As the dust clears, Doki is holding back the dark blade. Shuuya's body trembles and he sheathes the dark blade. The golden voice of Doki Rinsei, the emissary of Lung Wang, the Celestial Emperor, flows out. Angry at the Serkainian for not understanding and resorting to violence.**

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT SHUUYA IN THAT WAY. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH DIVINE BLADES. YOUR MORTAL BLADES ARE STEEL, NOTHING MORE. HE HAS LOST HIMSELF IN THINGS HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. GET IT INTO YOUR SELF IMPORTANT HEAD THAT HE IS BEING POSSESSED BY A DARK AND EVIL SWORD. HE IS NOT SAYING THESE THINGS HIMSELF, IT IS THE EVIL MAGIC OF THE DARK SWORD. HE HAS SACRIFICED HIS LIFE TO SAVW OTHERS, INCLUDING YOUR WARD, SO DO HIM THE RESPECT OF NOT TACKLING HIM TO THE GROUND AND TWISTING HIS LIMBS FOR DOING AND SAYING THINGS HE DOES NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND."

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Genji is thrown back and into a heap on his own. He does not seem angry with his actions, considering them justified for defending his master. He would rather die than let her be insulted so by Shuuya. He glares at the kami with a strong sense of rightousness.

A mortal blade of steel you say...? his eyes become dark, but emotionless, then as though not really caring, tosses the blade from his back into the earth before Doki/Shuuya.

Examine, if you will, and understand that what I said was no lie. I understand what he is experiencing, probably more than most. I resorted to violence out of the fact that Shuuya resorted to insulting a woman for feeling self pity when he feels even more for himself.

Genji allows Doki to examine the sword, before taking it back and sheathing it at his back again.

So dont talk to me of things you consider unique. You arent the only one...

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Mirya couldn't look more shocked and hurt if Shuuya had just slapped her. "I do not know how much is that sword talking, and how much is your true feeling, but you do me a grave injustice. I am not a 'westerner', I was born in Serke Kemi and raised as a serkanian woman, while all the time standing out just because of my bloodline. My family are not noble and my life has NEVER been easy, so you are just as ignorant as you accuse me of being to say such things. I have never treated you as lesser than myself and you know that is true, whether or not you choose to imagine slights where they have been none. Any private conversations I have had were because they concerned private matters between Genji-kun and I, yet every time I do ANYTHING you are determined to twist it and make it appear wrong. To trivialise the pain I feel at the loss of Kanji is a cruelty beyond all but the worst of men. If you do not wish my company then nothing compels you to stay, so GO and take your evil sword and spiteful, resentful hate with you!" She is breathing heavily and her face is flushed with anger as well as upset by the time she finishes.

She turns away and looks at Genji. "Genji-kun, I would welcome a friend; if you wish to stay with me I would be glad of your company, as well as your protection." At this she turns and walks away, pausing only to gather up her possessions and hastily stamp out any remaining embers from the fire.

*Mirya*

OOC: I was a bit late posting as had to do something else, and didn't see the last two posts until I had posted this. This was meant to be said as an immediate response to Shuuya; given that Genji acted so fast, as then did Doki, then maybe she was unable to say it til after Doki's post. I'm not, and Mirya probably isn't either, whether Shuuya and Doki hear what is said when the other is 'in front')
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 pm

As the female starts to walk away, a man comes out of the distance walking towards them. He doesn't walk with any real purpose, he just seems to be walking along the road.

He appears to be wearing very traditional but exquisite robes made of silk. His long, pale white hair flew freely behind his back, as free as a bird. He strolled majestically with an air of nobility, yet he did not carry a katana often associated with the nobles.

Seeing the trio but not sensing the tension, he pauses and nods his head in a respectful way

Konichiwa
............................................................................Image

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 am

**Doki looks down at Genji's blade.**

"Whoever made this blade deceived you. It is not connected to Ying or Yang, merely a symbol on metal. I am sorry to tell this to you, and your belief in this blade does you credit. There is no divine influence here however."

**Doki turns to Myria.**

"Please try and understand that it is not Shuuya saying these things! It is the dark taint of the sword. He only took it so that the Silent Blade, the one who murdered your love, didn't kill the whole group. The purpose of the blade is to kill all it sees. Shuuya has shown great strength in resisting it's taint. He does not mean nor think any of the things he said - it was the sword using his memories and experiences to say the most hurtful thing it could. Please, forgive him. I will stay for the moment, as he is too shamed to face you. However, I too am not immune to the sword's influences. I shall try to resist it's temptations. Neither of us mean you harm, but his outbursts and anger are not his own."

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 am

As the stranger addresses her, Mirya returns his greeting and bows politely before she moves away and back towards Doki. "Very well Doki-kami, I accept that what Shuuya-san says is NOT truly in his heart, if you are telling me that is the case, but I do not know what to do, when everything I do is wrong. I want to help Shuuya-san but I do not know how, except to remove the evil sword from him, and although I make no claim to understand how such powerful curses and magic work, I am sure that if it were a simple matter, he would have rid himself of it already. I cannot help but feel that whatever powers the evil blade gives to its wielder, the price Shuuya-san AND you are paying is too high."

*Mirya*

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:28 am

Hearing about curses, the noble takes an interest

Excuse my interruption but I couldn't help overhear you talking of curses and seemingly pain and suffering. Maybe I can help, I know a few things about easing peoples pain. An evil blade you say? That is interesting
............................................................................Image

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 am

**Doki inclines his head at Myria's words. He turns to face the newcomer, bowing in greeting. Obviously realising he is still drawn, Doki reverses himself and faces his edge upwards in an unthreatening manner.**

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Mirya steps back from Doki, so he can converse with the noble stranger. Although she is curious about the person's identity and wonders to herself if he might be able to help Doki/Shuuya with the problem of the evil blade, she knows it is for Doki/Shuuya to discuss or not, as they choose. She looks over at Genji instead, to see his reaction to the stranger.

*Mirya*

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 pm

The stranger nods in appreciation at the Kami's gesture

Forgive my rudeness, I am Uragiri. My path in this world has been depicted by the Dragons themselves. I am here to bring peace and enlightenment to all. Maybe this is something I could share with all of you?

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Genji says nothing, but smiles (a tad of spite touching his features) in the enigmatic way he normally does, grumbling something about it being awfully convenient for Shuuya to blame every bad thought on a sword. He stays beside Miyra and says nothing more.

When the stranger appears, he is on gaurd, but does not reach for the sword. When he hears something about inner peace, he realises how badly he has acted, feeling his own inner self...out of place. Even so, he remains silent, listening and watching, rather than speaking for now, until his hot head has cooled.

Eventually, he regains a sense of inner peace and without turning his back to the newcomer, bows to Doki.

Forgive my outburst. I too have acted in an unbecoming way, and my words were harsh. The sword I carry is not as special as yours, but considering the myths around it, I partially understand your pain. Forgive me, I was defending my master, but acted rashly. I would offer some form of repayment, should you ask it of me.

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm

**Doki inclines his head at Genji, choosing to ignore the comments about the deamon sword, less the sword take control again.**

"Your forgiveness and understanding is repayment enough."

**Doki bows to Uragiri.**

"It is an honour to meet you. I am Doki RInsei, Blade of Lung Wang. Peace and enlightenment would be a welcome respite. I cannot speak for my companions, but I could do with a meditation..."

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm

The nobleman nods

Meditation is not really my area, that is the path of the Sou. A boon from the Dragons I can bestow though, a gift of enlightenment and inner peace.

He looks to the others

Would you wish to be so enlightened also?
Last edited by Hatsuo1980 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Serke Kemi”