A Nobles Travel

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Hatsuo1980

A Nobles Travel

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:03 pm

A man walked alone, travelling East. He wore traditional yet finely made robes of exquisite silks. His long, white hair flowed in the winter wind majestically. His stature was one of almost nobility yet he did not carry a katana.

The man came to a village and all bowed as he made his way to the square

Brothers and Sisters hear me now

The hardship that has become you all over the last few years can be over

I have found enlightenment

The dragons have blessed me with a vision, the vision of the true path and now I see everything clearly

The man opens his palm towards one of the bowing eta and smiles

Brother, come to me now and let me show you the path

The eta stands and walks towards the charismatic figure, keeping his eyes downward. He kneels before taking the man’s hand. The charistmatic man places his other hand atop the eta’s, lowers his head and closes his eyes

Mighty Celestial Dragon’s who have guided my path, show this one the way as you have shown me. Let him be blessed and enlightened.

A faint resonance of power could be felt by all around and as both the figure and the eta opened their eyes, their pupils had turned white.

Stand my brother, tell your brothers and sisters what you saw

The eta stood

I....I....saw peace. The demons left this land. We were all united, the north, the south, the east and the west. We were united under one man and he was just. It was.... peaceful.

The charistmatic man addressed the crowd in a loud and authoritative voice

SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE PATH THAT STANDS BEFORE US IS CLEAR. I SEE IT AS DOES YOU BROTHER HERE. COME ONE AND ALL, I SHALL SHOW YOU ALL THE TRUE PATH AND YOU SHALL ALL BE BLESSED

One by one the eta stood and approached the figure and one by one they become enlightened and at peace. Some moments after each of the enlightenments, each of the eta had an itch at the small of their backs. One husband looked upon his wifes itch and a small, red marking remained. He announced

We have been marked as the enlightened

The charistmatic man smiled

You have indeed. From this day forward you are all my family. Spread the word of the enlightened

With that the figure left the village in a north easterly direction....
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980

Re: A Nobles Travel

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Nearly a month on and the villages look blissfully happy. They worked through the hard winter, the terrible conditions, the rain, the snow, the cold. Lack of food, lack of water but nothing got them down.

They were happy, they were...at peace
............................................................................Image

Return to “Serke Kemi”