OOC: After the Last Adventure

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Hatsuo1980

OOC: After the Last Adventure

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a quick questions. What did everyone do after the last adventure (e.g. who went where, who used the ritual if anyone, who has the ritual, etc, etc, etc)

Happy New Year

Andy
............................................................................Image

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Re: OOC: After the Last Adventure

Postby BlueTressym » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Well I expect you've already seen the "What happened after the dustruction" thread. To anyone reading, join in if you want, as IC we're only a short distance from the camp. Far as I know, the IC time of the thread's start is soon after the adventure ended, so probably just after we received the ritual. Maybe someone is deciphering it even as we type... :D
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 am

Oh yeah I have read that an know were you and Edd are, it's the other less obvious people I am thinking about lol

that thread has been quite cool tho :-)
............................................................................Image

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 pm

:D

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:02 pm

We're a bit stuck now; as no one else has posted, Edd, Ed and I don't know how to find where the others are. Seeing as we've got to morning at last, we need to link up with them, as I'm certain that whoever has that ritual, it is not me! Furthermore, I'm guessing the emperor doesn't enjoy being kept waiting, so need to get this sorted pretty sharpish. Right now, if they do the ritual, they're doing it without us. :shock:

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Well, i am not of the impression that the meeting was supposed to take place the next day. There appears to be some confusion about this but it certainly wasn't what I said to people, though I wasn't there when Ceinwen spoke to some of you so lets go with how it's 'sposed to be unless I hear differently. :)

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

( Sorry Ed and Colin for this post. )
Last edited by spsblue on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

How can we go with how it's sposed to be when for one thing, I have no idea of how that is, and for another, we're in the middle of an scene. The impression I got was that we were going straight away, or as soon as we could, seeing as we couldn't really show up all battered and dirty from our day. Thus the cleaning up, although she'd do that anyway. It doesn't make sense for the party to say 'oh the emperor wants to see us, but lets not worry about it, there's no hurry', esp as most are serkanian and would be pretty aware of how honoured they should be that the emperor himself wants to see them. I've been doing my best to move on to the next day for that very reason, so we'd be 'in place' for the ritual. I've done so specifically in the past couple of days as we're running out of OC time for someone to persuade Mirya to actually rejoin the group. Right now, she does not wish to do so, for reasons that are already known. When were you planning for us to go see him? I can't see any serkanian being casual about a summons from the Emperor himself.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Having spoken to Ceinwen, all the players were told that the Geisha about the ritual and how it worked and that they were invited to meet the Emperor on a date, she then explained she couldn't remember the date of the next adventure but that would be the date they were told.

This has been supported by several players so I am not sure how this message didn't get to you but I apologise for the confusion.

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm

I never told anyone when they were meeting the emperor because i didn't know. The people who went to Wills after were told, that after the adventure they were greeted by the geisha, who extended an invite to meet the emperor in the near future (next adventure). And gave them a ritual of transportation so they could use it to return home and do what ever until that date.

As for the forums... there not accurate to time... and never have been, alot of things will have happened over the years during down time that doesnt get posted... because no one has the time nor patients to type up there characters whole life story. So if there are things you think your char would have done in that time but hasnt on the forums theres no reason why it cant of happened, just talk to either me or Andy to let us know if it is something big or something that you think may effect the campaign.

It doesn't make sense for the party to say 'oh the emperor wants to see us, but lets not worry about it, there's no hurry',

This has all got very confused because we had to end the adventure early due to the rain and everyone being freezing cold... But the players werent just told "The emporer wants to see you, come along anytime". They were given an invite. On a set date. This date was not the next day.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I kind of heard only this bit. Was rather tired. "an invite to meet the emperor in the near future (next adventure). And gave them a ritual of transportation."

Cos we were time-ish I thought the confusion over the date of the next adventure was OC. I don't recall hearing that the ritual of transportation was for going home. I thought this was the method they were to use to get to the Emperor.
Last edited by spsblue on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Well fair enough, but no, no one has said a word to me, and we've been posting RP on the boards as being that day and the next for ages now. Thus the issue with her leg. No one said anything to me about needing to move it on, and neither Edd nor Ed seemed to be aware, or didn't say it to me. Had I BEEN told, couldd've tried to get it resolved quicker. Now we're stuck with 3 days to go, to somehow cover just over 2 months :(

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm

I just thought you were doing cool roleplay lol

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Well.. the ritual of transportation was for them to keep
to take them to where ever they wanted and then back again when needed.

Its something we decided to put in to allow players if they really wanted too, to play there chars on other adventures, not just the ones from our campaign.
Well fair enough, but no, no one has said a word to me, and we've been posting RP on the boards as being that day and the next for ages now. Thus the issue with her leg. No one said anything to me about needing to move it on, and neither Edd nor Ed seemed to be aware, or didn't say it to me. Had I BEEN told, couldd've tried to get it resolved quicker. Now we're stuck with 3 days to go, to somehow cover just over 2 months :(

No one would of told you to move it on because its good roleplay, like i just said in my above post, it doesnt matter that the time scale of the boards is inaccurate, its fine you are not expected to type up 2 months of your life. We are all happy to assume you didnt just sit on a rock for 2 months and instead got on with your life, it doesnt all have to be posted on the boards.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Having read posts above that were posted while I was writing (I was doing something else too, so never saw these til I'd posted that last), that's all very well, but the IC situation has not been resolved and we're running out of time to do so. Right now I can't attend, cos I'm expected to just ignore something that was pretty major in the last adventure. There is NO WAY IC that She'd go anywhere NEAR the party member in question, unless someone talked her round. My character currently has no reason to actually be there. Without IC resolution, the fact that time has passed would not change anything. It is in fact a far more likely scenario as far as RP goes that she would go off somewhere else and never rejoin the party. I don't want to leave this campaign, but right now, I can't justify my character actually being there :(

Return to “Serke Kemi”