The Fall of an Empire

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Hatsuo1980

The Fall of an Empire

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Above the Imperial city of Manaka large clouds of smoke form as the city burns below. Screams echo around its walls as the last of the loyal die at the hands of the demons, each one chanting constantly Daigotsu Daigotsu

Any evil cackle reverberates as a demonic figure surveys the carnage That was to easy

Meanwhile, in the village of Koi, those who fled from certain death gather their senses and take a brief resbite. Those rendered unconcious slowly come round as the others rest or meditate.
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980

Re: The Fall of an Empire

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

(OOC: I know people haven't posted and there hasn't been another adventure and that some people would have been doing XYZ in the interim period, etc but can we assume that people got distracted with helping the masses before they decided to do the major things so we can progress the plot for the next adventure and save me waiting for posts :-) )

It takes but a matter of days for word to spread across the Empire, the Emperor had been lost to Serke Kemi and so had the Imperial City. Each of the Daimyo's believed they were the suitable successor to Emperor Wang. Small groups of Senshi from opposing clans skirmish while on patrols.

With the feeling of their Dragons falling from the heavens, the situation only gets worse. The loyal and honourable follows of the Dragons take instant outrage at the slightest comments, not only fighting the other clans but fighting each other.

Serke Kemi is descending into chaos!!!

And all the while, from his new home, Daigotsu laughs and plans. His demons come from far and wide, making themselves a new home, robbing the city for better weapons and armour. How can they be stopped?
Last edited by Hatsuo1980 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980

Re: The Fall of an Empire

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

In this coastal town of Koi Lord Keihatsu sits in contemplation for many hours.

He signals to one of the Sou who quickly kneels next to the humble Daimyo.

I wish those present at the Emperor's demise to visit me at the end of next Week. We have much to discuss.

The Sou nods

Maybe we can save this land yet

With the lords words in mind, the Sou leaves...

Return to “Serke Kemi”