In search of ameneties

For IC events around The War of Ages Campaign. Do not post here with characters unless they are part of the Campaign

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

dainul

In search of ameneties

Postby dainul » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Over the course of a couple of weeks, David begins to explore the vastness of the Academy grounds, learning the routes hither and yon as well as looking to see what is around.

((OOC: Refs, I want to know what I can spend stuff on! What sort of stores/traders can he find?))
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

WarofAgesPlotBot

Re: In search of ameneties

Postby WarofAgesPlotBot » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Exploring around the grounds of the academy, David finds what you would usually expect from a small settlement. The are several general good stores, selling basic foods, a bakery, a butchers and so on. Being an educational facility there is not too much in the way of armorers, instead being small stores selling general everyday wear. When the students of the academy have been asked what in the area could be of benefit or of use to a well armed person such as David, the only things they could remark upon would be found in the medical wing of the academy.

One student however did mention that David could find a certain respite in the large house on the west side of town, should he be interested.

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 pm

David stops for a 'meat' pie at the bakers before heading on to check out this mysterious house.

WarofAgesPlotBot

Postby WarofAgesPlotBot » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Following the directions he was given David comes to what appears to be an old manor house, the lawn is well kept and the general décor of the outside suggests finery. A large oak door sporting a bronze door knocker bars Davids way into the house.

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm

David pauses a moment to think before rapping on the door.

WarofAgesPlotBot

Postby WarofAgesPlotBot » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 am

**The door opens and a wave of heat hits David as the hot air from within escapes. Two soft femine hands reach out towards David, and quickly the two bodies of which those hands belong to spin under David, one under each shoulder, motioning him inwards and looking up at him smiling.**

dainul

Postby dainul » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 pm

David pulls sharply back from the young women, looking more than a little flustered. "Ah, seems I asked the wrong questions." He moves to leave.

WarofAgesPlotBot

Postby WarofAgesPlotBot » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 pm

**On his way out of the house David is greeted by one of the young medical nurses**

"Excuse me, but I saw those other students lead you here, I'm very sorry for them, I'm sure they didn't mean to..."

**She pauses, looking down at the ground**

"I heard that you were looking for stuff to help you and the other people staying at the academy"

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

"Didn't mean to?" David shrugs, seeming to be recovering his composure quite quickly. "But yes. I was looking for somewhere I could get some better equipment, primarily, but anything else that might be useful if we get sent out on another fool's errand would be good. Why?"

WarofAgesPlotBot

Postby WarofAgesPlotBot » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

"Well, I can make some bandages for you. They're very good honest. I soak them in sap for a few days, it fixes up a wound no problem. There's lots of fruits and herbs that are useful also, I'm just trying to help"

**She smiles politely**

Return to “The War of Ages”