A private room within the inn.

For IC events around The War of Ages Campaign. Do not post here with characters unless they are part of the Campaign

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ceinwen

A private room within the inn.

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am

Entering the room Skhye waits for the others to sit and get comfortable but remains standing. She looks over to her sister with a weak smile.

Im afraid i am not sure what to make of all this either.
The master of the academy has ensured me that he does not know about Astar's past and what could happen if he is brought to remember it. But it seems that someone does, that symbol was a reminder and i do not believe us finding it was an accident. Someone must of known of his past and how he may react upon seeing that symbol, i think someone was trying to kill us or at least stop us from our investigations.

If this is the case then it seems that we were also suppose to find that letter, as the two were together, it makes me wonder whether the letter was fake or whether the one who wrote it intended for it to be delivered to the academy.

Skhye turns her attention to Embah

Do you still have the original copies of both letters we found? I want you to check the hand writing on both to see if they are same.

She pauses before looking back to the group before continuing

To be honest i have no idea what is going on, nor do i know who we can trust. We were hired by the academy to investigate the experiments of essence on people who can not normally use it, but all evidence seems to point back to the academy. It is possible that someone is trying to deceive us into believing the academy is at the center of this, but it is also possible that those academy are the ones deceiving us and they have alterier motives for hiring us.

What i do know is that this has to be stopped. We can not allow these experiments to continue, which is why i have decided to continue working for the academy, it may be the best way to get to the bottom of this. Julian has offered me accommodation within the academy and i intend to return there to see what i can find out and i am hoping that you three will stay here and continue to help when next the academy have a mission for us. I know this could be dangerous but we cant just go home and ignore this. Though i do not blame you if you all want to leave, but i can not do this alone.

dainul

Re: A private room within the inn.

Postby dainul » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 pm

As they come up the stairs, David offers Embah a tired smile. "Don't worry about it. Hopefully you'll be able to find something useful in there."

He then waits for Shkye to speak to them all. "So someone wants us to find out about these Essence users and someone wants us to die. Or are we the experiment?"

David shakes his head. "I'll be sticking around. I'm not going to just sit back and let these bastards carry on unchallenged. Plus, you'll need someone to stand between you and the bad guys." He smiles again, a little more convincingly this time.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:16 pm

" I'm intrigued with all these essence abilities - especially the instant change of location spell that brought us back to the academy. I've never experienced something that powerful before. If you both feel that we can risk remaining at the academy - then I wish to remain and find out what they have discovered, and to find out what I am capable of. "

<Jasper>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Shkye smiles warmly at the others

im glad you are staying, i only hope we can make a difference.

I have to go now, like i said i have taken residence at the academy. i am hoping i can find more by staying there, if they are hiding anything i will find it.

She looks over to Embah, who is already looking through the books she took from the library.

Make sure she doesn't stay up all night studying, we need to find out all we can but we all need to sleep.

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 pm

David laughs a little, then as he speaks his tone looses it's happiness. "Don't worry. I've had a daughter. I've picked up a few tricks." He stands up and heads to the door himself. "I need something to drink."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

" I also intend to head to the bar, for I recognised Lia there, perhaps she can tell me more on what has occurred at the academy. "

<Jasper>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Okay if you need me, Embah can always contact me, i will stay in touch.

She turns and follows david down the stairs.

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

As the sun begins to rise and the early morning sky begins to turn grey Embah can be found with her head resting on top of her books where she has fallen asleep during her study of them. It seems that no ones efforts could dissuade her from her studies. The bright sun shining through the windows cast a soft glow on her face and her golden hair shimmers in the light, looking disheveled from their usual tight buns. Her eyes snap open in the light and she immediately covers her eyes to shade them from the blinding sun. However it was not the light that has awoken her. Inside her head she hears her sisters voice, as clear as if she was standing beside her. Tired as she is, she moves quickly to gather up the books and return them to her bag before she leaves the room in search of David and Jasper.

*Embah*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Return to “The War of Ages”