Near the Academy Entrance

For IC events around The War of Ages Campaign. Do not post here with characters unless they are part of the Campaign

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Near the Academy Entrance

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Lia shakes her head, recovering from the minor disorientation caused by instantaneous travel. Letting go of Embah's shoulder she surveys herself ruefully; soaking wet from the Water Cannon, hair singed, though thanks to the Water Cannon, no worse, and armour badly damaged. Still, bedraggled or not, she has something to do. She turns to the elven twins "Does either of you have left any of your gift that could mend my armour? I would feel a lot better going back to those woods with it intact, but I need to hurry. If you do not, it does not matter"

*Lia*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

spsblue

Re: Near the Academy Entrance

Postby spsblue » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

" We can't leave those poor people, especially since we now know how to release them. I hope the wolves stayed away. "

<Jasper>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Lia turns to Jasper, "That is why I am going back; to help them if they still live, or if not then at least give them a decent burial. They must be in such pain." She shudders at the memory of being frozen and helpless. "We need to find them as soon as possible, before it's too late" She rubs her hands, trying to get some feeling back into them.

*Lia*
Last edited by BlueTressym on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm

David steps back from the huddle and gives Lia a nod. "I was thinking the same thing. Let's go."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Skyhe is tired and drained after the days venture, her clothes torn and covered in dirt the blood. Everyone feels a strange sensation of both burning heat and freezing cold as the twins stand so close together and steam rises around them.

Turning to Lia as she speaks Skhye shakes her head solemnly.

I have the power too... but im afraid I can not fix your armor, last time I tried my icy touch did more damage then good. I think its best i avoid touching anyone until i find a way to control my temperature. Embah has the ability to mend your armor with out having to touch, maybe she can fix it.

I agree, we have to help those people, we promised we would return when we found a way to help them but we also need to see the headmaster and tell him what has happened.
Embah, if i stay will you go with them? That way they have a way you can call to me if you run into any trouble.

Rumaging through her bag she takes out the gem and passes it to her twin.

Take this, it has little essence left but may help. We can continue withour plan when you return.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:14 pm

"I think I have..." Lia stops as she begins to glow again "Not stopped glowing!" She smiles slightly as she looks around. "I am glad that we are in agreement; though I would still go were I alone, it was not a pleasant prospect. Let us go at once!"

*Lia*

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Embah takes the stone from her sisters hand nodding in agreement to her suggestion to remain. She bows slightly to the group in farewell. "I will see you when you return. If anything should happen here I will make sure you know of it Skyhe." Embah begins to incant "May the waters flow with purity to rebond this armour to make it whole to lend its protection to Lia." (Ranged Repair.) She barely finishes casting the spell before she is turning away form them towards the academy. "You should hurry before the light fails you."

*Embah*
Ceiridd Lucksted

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Jasper heads out with the group into the woods.

<Jasper>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 am

"Thank you Embah," Lia smiles as the shimmer of water magic fades, leaving her armour as new, then looks puzzled as Embah turns away, "but are you not coming with us?"

*Lia*

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

A look of confusion passes over Shkye's face as Embah walks off then she turns to Lia with a sigh.
Im sorry I don't know what's gotten in to her..
Im afraid I have no essence left and will be useless to you, what little essence I had was in that gem, which is why I suggested Embah take it with you.

I guess I should catch up with her.

She turns quickly running off in the direction of the academy to catch up with her twin.

dainul

Postby dainul » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

David shakes his head at the girls' confusion and moves to leave with Jasper.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Lia sighs inwardly and heads for the woods with David and Jasper, devoutly hoping there will not be a need for her gift

*Lia*

Return to “The War of Ages”