Back at the temple of Asternia

For IC events around The War of Ages Campaign. Do not post here with characters unless they are part of the Campaign

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dellam

Back at the temple of Asternia

Postby Dellam » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 am

Though his movements with recent events had taken him far and wide of late at last Danatrius returned to the temple of Asternia not far from where the Academy was wasting away. His freshly cleaned armour clanked heavily as he strode up the central gangway between benches until he came before the main altar. Without pause he swiftly dropped to one knee, planting knuckles onto the floor as he bowed his head low and murmured under his breath.
"Blessed be Asternia, lady of light.
May her shield protect those who cannot protect themselves.
May her sword find the unjust and the wicked and cleanse the world of their taint.
May she shine always to guide others on the path of rightousness."
With that he would stand and look for one of the priests, "I need to speak to the high priest now if it is possible. It is an urgent matter."
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Edd

Re: Back at the temple of Asternia

Postby Edd » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 pm

**A cleric looks at Danatrius with tired eyes.**

"I'm sure it is, like every other wandering knight who comes in here. The High Priest is busy, with matters concerning the State and the nature of the world itself, something I believe is more urgent then whatever it is you need."
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

"I do not wish to be disrespectful sir cleric but time is of the essence here and what I have to say may very well cover both the state and the nature of the world itself and I am not one prone to exaggeration on such matters."
Danatrius offers, drawing himself up to his full bearing.
"Events have occurred in regards to the Academy and the disappearance of Astar Judd that have especially dire bearings and I feel he should be made aware of these things first hand."
Player of;

Edd

Postby Edd » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:06 pm

**The cleric meets the knight's gaze, a slight sneer on his face.**

"And you think that His Grace isn't already aware of these things? He is in regular contact with the Academy, and Mr Judd himself, thus he is well aware of the current situation, thank you very much."

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Embah arrives at the Temple of Asternia. She is covered in dust from the road and her hair is dishevelled, she looks weary although she keeps up a quick pace as she hurries into the temple. She looks around quickly scanning the inside of the first entry way looking for anyone who might be able to help her. She spots someone and hurries towards them. "Sir, I am sorry to disturb you from your work in your temple, my name is Embah and I am urgently seeking someone. A knight of your order, his name is Danatrius. It is imperative that I speak with him as quickly as possible." She stares into the mans eyes looking his gaze with her own silent pleas. Behind her eyes can be seen fear, though it is not her own life that she fears for.

*Embah*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:48 am

The cleric looks at her. He gestures to a few of the armoured knights in the temple, one of whom happens to be Danatrius.

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Embah looks in the direction the cleric points and sees Danatrius. She hurries over to him and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention. "I am sorry to disturb you here but I believe my sister may be in great danger. I also believe the Academy is dying, I think it is all related in some way to the headmaster. We dont have much time and I must find the others. If you are able to help then please meet me back at the Inn near the academy grounds." She turns to hurry away before quickly turning back "And I would suggest staying outside of the academy itself. I think my sister is trapped inside the academy I do not know what would happen if others went inside." She turns back to the doors seeing the fading light outside. She quickens her pace and once outside breaks into a soft jog.

*Embah*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 am

Danatrius blinks at Embah, a little surprised and more then distracted from what he was supposed to be doing by her presence but as she explains his face hardens again and he gives a nod. "I'll be there shortly.", he'd offer in return then both give a bow of his head to the priest and then to the altar before making his quick exit also at a jog, armour clanking all the way.
Player of;

Return to “The War of Ages”