Headmasters office.

For IC events around The War of Ages Campaign. Do not post here with characters unless they are part of the Campaign

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Alice

Re: Headmasters office.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 am

The aide seems distant and very depressed, he is clearly not well. He sighs and slowly turns his face up towards Shkye.

"Its sealed, we can't get in until this has been done" (He points at the book in front of him)

*The aide takes a second to breathe and compose himself*

"I've heard of this ritual being performed only once before... people died, some never came back out. They were lost forever and we don't even know where. But it has to be done, if it isn't, the academy will die."

*He rises from his his seat suddenly filled with purpose. walking past Shkye to the door he stops and turns to her.*

"You have to do this. Gather your friends and meet me in the infirmary. I need to gather some things that you will need."

*With that he leaves in a hurry*
Fulica - Air Elf Scout - You know the rest
Elioli - Telefret Druid - Descendant of the original Haran
Blaize - Unholy Champion of Helistos - With a melted face
"There are biscuits up ahead, shall I load my biscuit?"

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm

No, Wait!

She grabs the aides hand as he tries to leave, moving around to face him once more, her voice demanding and tinged with anger.

Why us?! Everyone in the academy is going to die unless this ritual is preformed and now you ask me to risk the lives of my friends, my family to save us, in a ritual that may kill them too. Why do more lives have to be at risk?

The anger seems to drain from Shkye's voice as she continues to speak, being replaced with pain and sorrow as she thinks of her sister risking her life to save her.

The academy is full of scholars.. essence bearers... Why us?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm

*The aid turns with an apologetic smile*

"Can't you see why? Can't the difference between us?"

*He holds up his arm and places it next to shkyes. It is easy to see that while his is grey and almost transparent Shkye has colour and health in her skin*

"You have spent the most time here of all your friends so have become the most connected, I'm guessing you can't leave, but even you are stronger and more independent from the academy than the rest of us."

*He pauses for a second*

"Tersus Vir isn't a normal ritual, it's alive. It chooses its own subjects. It tells you so in the discussion about "the Sixth". Your friends will be the only people able to come and go from this academy as they wish. Get them to the infirmary and I'll prove to you that it is you who must do this. I'm sorry about this, I would go myself but it would do more harm than good. All I can do is aid you in anyway possible. So please... let me gather some artefacts that you will need on your journey.

I'm sorry"

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Shkye releases the Aides arm.

Im sorry, I didn't mean to get angry.. I'm just scared.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm

"I know... we all are. But the only thing we can do is this ritual. I wouldn't ask you to do it, but you're involved now too. It's fate is your fate, as well as ours. I will do all I can to help but you have to get your friends gathered in the infirmary as soon as possible. I'll meet you there"

*With that he hurries off into the academy*

Ceinwen

Postby Ceinwen » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Shkye nods to the aide and watches as he walks away, she closes her eyes in concentration as she calls out to her sister, she then turns and heads towards the infirmary.

Return to “The War of Ages”