Nathaniel - Alchemist

For ALL crafting of items and potions

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Re: Nathaniel - Alchemist

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Magic Immunity (Complete immunity to magic for 5 minutes, and healing for 30 minutes.)

Is that immune to all healing?
............................................................................Image

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Magical healing was all that was ever specified, potions should still work as normal. I think it's one of those things where wording got simplified, and some of the meaning was inadvertently left on the cutting room floor, so to speak.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

I assumed as much but didn't want to order some if that wasnt the case lol
............................................................................Image

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 pm

*As word spreads about the apparent total failure of healing magic, it reaches some ears that have long been deaf to the world, and after great reluctance, Nathaniel decides his involvement in the world, in however small a fashion, is warranted once again.

Letters and notices are sent forth to major population centres.

"To all who consider themselves healers, or of a heroic disposition, be aware that Nathaniel's Alchemical Supplies will be ensuring an increased market presence in these difficult times. Representatives and sales agents shall be stationed in all major cities, and traveling agents will visit more remote places regularly. Place your orders with them, and delivery will be as swift as always.

Rest assured, whilst magic may be unable to meet certain needs, alchemy remains fully effective. From a simple healing potion right up to potions of total healing, a concoction known only to Nathaniel himself, all healing needs can be met. Note that whilst our herbalists are working tirelessly, supply cannot be guaranteed, and orders will be met on a first come - first served basis."

*A list of names and locations of sales agents follows. Notable amongst them is the 'Senior Traveling Representative', one 'Stephen Spring'.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Crafting”