Competition

For ALL crafting of items and potions

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Competition

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm

To all,

While watching the South Park World of Warcraft episode on Friday night, it came up in conversation that Monkay should run a competition to make the Sword of a Thousand Truths.

It's seems quite light hearted and a bit of fun so I thought "Yeah, lets do it" lol.

Not sure on the rules yet, so people feel free to throw in some ideas but I am thinking the following:

Send me a PM containing the following
Subject: The Sword of A Thousand Truths
Character: What character is submitting the idea
Idea: What the sword should contain
Entry Fee: Confirm you have transfered the 5 rava entry fee to Monkay

Rules:

Any character may submit any number of ideas for what the Sword of A Thousand Truths should be

Each idea submission costs 5 rava, to be transferred to Monkay (this is to cover the costs of making the item)

The item may have anything standardly available to weapon, as listed in Peoples of Velmaneth (this does not include special materials, such as rift, as Monkay cannot make those yet)

The Sword can have up to 70% of total reductions available to it (e.g. +1 damage is a 10% modification)

Will be open for a month and the sword will then be made for the person with the best suggestion.

If people are interested or have better suggestions, please let me know so we can make this official :-)

Regards,

Andy
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Re: Competition

Postby spsblue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

" Best suggestion "?

Suggestion apt to the description " Sword of a thousand truths "? or Best as in most powerful and likely to screw over people / monsters given the limits? or sword description that creates the best roleplay? or cheapest in rava? or... I'm sure you can come up with more.
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Hatsuo1980

Re: Competition

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

That should be open to the person submitting the entry, perhaps describing why they think it is the best suggestion for the sword?
............................................................................Image

Return to “Crafting”