Galatine

For those whose mourning was untimely

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Galatine

Postby Blue mage » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Killed whilst in a form of a demon, weakened by magic, over whelmed and over powered, he was killed whilst he lay on the floor. Fate dictated he would die, and the party suffered the demons anger as a result.

Purhaps to return at some point...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980

Re: Galatine

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Ooc: Died because some people are cunning, I didn't REALLY know that the spell would reflect and get you mate hehehehehe

Oh and Alice you are a noob. Saga you created despair, yesterday you excorcised Sanctus and ascended silver. Well done girl !!!!

Praise be the true god :-D hehehe
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Re: Galatine

Postby Blue mage » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Hatsuo1980 wrote:Ooc: Died because some people are cunning, I didn't REALLY know that the spell would reflect and get you mate hehehehehe

Oh and Alice you are a noob. Saga you created despair, yesterday you excorcised Sanctus and ascended silver. Well done girl !!!!

Praise be the true god :-D hehehe

Actually I died from taking on two people at once with little defenses (Thanks for weakening them buy shooting magic at me guys) and then having two "quins" to the chest while I was on the floor (thats right, monster etiquitte doesnt apply to me! X3).
It was a tedious day for me, but I think watching the party getting attacked by Sanctus made up for my initial dis-appointment. :)
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Return to “The Empty Graves”