Dusk

For those whose mourning was untimely

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

RDB
I'm Special!

Dusk

Postby RDB » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm

May your last moments of brutual memory be imprinted upon your soul and re-played endlessly in tribute to your service to our Lord Dakron. What better way to die than in a manner so pleasurable for him to observe? You failed to murder the man you targeted but you achieved Dakron's approval no doubt in the manner of your own death. Deception at it's finest. A murder most meticulously planned and surely this means the perpetrator is closer to our lord than he thinks? If only his mind could see the approval he could gain from worshipping our Lord and giving up his will in order to gain pleasure from his darker side.

Aithne

Hatsuo1980

Re: Dusk

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

For years I believed you a friend and the leader of our tribe.

Your betrayal was absolute.

May your soul rot in the Hopewastes and suffer eternal torment

Agarwaen
............................................................................Image

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

You killed me. I hope your soul never finds peace. I hope your name is lost from memory, and if anyone does recall you, they say your name with mockery; no need for fear. But, you were skilled, even if your talents lay in murder and deception. For that, you have my respect. Stay in the Hope Wastes.
Last edited by Niamh on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:06 pm

You used me! I thought I meant something to you but it was all a cruel joke to help your disguise! :cry:

The Bonsei

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

You murdered two people far more valued and skillful than yourself. They will always be revered and remembered, and thus outlive you. In one case, they will definitely outlive you... because you are dead... that can't be fun. Oh, and your god is a joke.

Warryn Onyx Coshwood.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “The Empty Graves”