Wanted - Sir Kalistan

Official in character announcements about background and plot - Only refs can start threads here!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Wanted - Sir Kalistan

Postby Will » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:50 am

**Posters go up in every 'civilised' place in Sinya Palurin and the Heartlands**

"Wanted - Sir Kalistan of Asternia, newly outlawed. Alive. By order of the Ritual"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

bedevere

Re: Wanted - Sir Kalistan

Postby bedevere » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 pm

*A further note is added to each poster, signed by the office of the Haran.*

Let it be known that Sir Kallistan, of the Order of Light, is hereby stripped of his title of Justicar, pending investigation and satisfactory resolution of his current status as outlaw. We appeal to him to surrender peacefully, but emphasise that should he not do so, he will be shown no more compassion than any other outlaw, and his detention will be considered a priority arrest.

Those selected to uphold the laws are expected to set an example to others, and as such, his apparent failure of duty is of great concern to the Haran and of Humanity as a whole. We trust that his sense of honour will have him present himself to the proper authorities immediately, and should this happen, another public announcement will be made once the situation is resolved.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Background and Plot”