Across the Human Lands

Official in character announcements about background and plot - Only refs can start threads here!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Across the Human Lands

Postby bedevere » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Almost out of nowhere, not all that far west of Sanga, a Telerfret army is suddenly spotted by various travellers and scouts. They seem to have been marching for some time, and look prepared for a battle. The scouts report back that this army was only seen briefly, before vanishing and leaving no trace of having ever been there.

One day passes, and the army is seen again briefly, to the north east. This continues for several days, the location changing without any apparent pattern, often much too far from the last sighting to have been travelled in the limited time. Finally, the army appears mere hours north west of Pathway, where the army seems to settle and begins rapidly constructing buildings, both military and civilian.

Within hours, they are in a well defended position, with guards and patrols alert to anyone getting even close.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

bedevere

Re: Across the Human Lands

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm

*Activity from this new camp has been high, but very little comes in or out for a long time. This all changes one day, when a small contingent of the Telerfret elites, along with a few of the more impressive Larkant warriors, form up and begin marching towards Pathway.*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Background and Plot”