Dreth'Kar's Journey..

For events within the currently ruined Bastion of Hope

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Chee

Dreth'Kar's Journey..

Postby Chee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Kar has spent the last few days in the bastion of hope. It felt strange to be round so many that he knew where dead. He had often walked with the memories of the past but being here, with these souls, felt so different. It was the difference between seeing a painting of something that had happened long ago and being teleported back to the exact moment it happened.
He knew the power that allowed him to be here would not last forever. The longer he stayed, the great chance he would be stuck here forever. He finds Kalist to speak to him before he leaves.

Kalist, though I appreciate the hospitality, I have tarried here too long. I must find Kan slaar before the time that has been given to me runs out. I would be honoured if you would come with me but I understand if the bastion needs you more than I. The magic I cast this morning should see me through any difficulties, though I will teleport back here should I get into any serious trouble.

Taking a few minutes to prepar, he heads to the edge of the bastion and towards Kanslars throne room.

**Dreth’Kar**

Chee

Re: Dreth'Kar's Journey..

Postby Chee » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Kar returns to the bastion some time later.

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 am

Upon Dreth'Kar's return he is greeted by The Emissary and both walk through the growing encampment, passing by what is almost a tannery which demon parts being used to make armour, The Bright Dawn sparing and practicing led, as always, by a flowing blue figure.

What did you discover from our host? Obviously he wasn't able to help you or you wouldn't be here any longer...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Chee

Postby Chee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 pm

It seems I have made an error. When I cast my divinations I mistook the individual who I must find clemency for my actions. I originally believed it to be the original hunger that I needed to speak with, but now I realise I have been mistaken. It is no longer the previous hungers choice if I am cursed for my actions. That power now lies with the one who wields the power of hunger bestowed by kan slaar, You.
I have seen the tragedy of this tale for what it is and I am truly sorry for what I did to hunger, weather he deserved what happened or not. The question now remains, do you believe I deserve this curse? Or will you lift this curse that steams from your power and rests upon me. You have said before that the evil creature that was hunger was right to be destroyed but what of his destroyer. If you however believe what I did was wrong, then I shall bear this burden and return to the mortal realm with my answer. I only wish you to know that I did not strike in hate when it happened.

**Dreth’Kar**

Return to “Bastion of Hope”