The resistance gathers

The last bastion of the Free People

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

The resistance gathers

Postby Will » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 pm

**Danahil, familiar to some, unknown to most, enters the Fort. He notices the hustle and bustle and... ignores it really. Finding a fairly obvious spot he leans casually and watches... waiting**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: The resistance gathers

Postby Ben » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 am

**From across the courtyard rushes Quayle, dropping to his knee in front of Danahil**

My lord, it has been a year since you freed my mind on Brockman Isle, though I savour the gift of freedom I give it willingly, your word is my command.

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am

Kira turns up, looking...either grim or bored. From the dark aura that lingers in the air around him, it is almost certainly the former of the two. He is wearing his normal dark clothes, swords interestingly now placed on his back, making him look slightly more intimidating in the hustle and bustle...

He goes over to a spot nearby Danahil and Quayle and props himself against a wall, yawning. There is a strangest mixture of emotion in the air around him from his Ken Ki: Confusion, curiosity, indecision, duty, and indeed, boredom. He seems to have learnt the gist of what has been going on and is...not sure what to do or where to go.

He stays silent, watching the world go by, probably listening into Danahil and Quayle, or maybe just waiting to be addressed?
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

**Danahil rolls his eyes**

"Stand up, I'm not your God. I'm just an elf who looks.... ok, well, is pretty much exactly like your God. And wants to start a resistance... and likes his bows... ok, I accept the mistake, but I am NOT your God, so get up"

**He sort of smiles**

"On that note though.... want to join the resistance against Erathil?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

**Quayle stands, a look of slight embarassment on his face**

Can you get a tattoo? A manly scar? A bell? A really big hat? A promise that you'll always wear something blue? Some way of telling.

**He looks a little awkward**

I'm sorry I haven't seen you since we rescued you from the Haran...it's difficult seeing someone who shares the same name, voice and face as a friend and...well...deity... yet not the memories.

**He smiles**

As for joining, you don't even need to ask. I was just talking with Uthred, the Haran of the Larkant about where we go from here.

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

"Assume I'm not a God... I'm sure if I were you'd feel it.

Anyway, I plan to sneak through, or maybe even just walk through in the confusion with whoever wants and see about... working on Clandestine..."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm

**Quayle unrolls a scroll and hands it to Danahil**

I can get those in who cannot sneak, plus as many supplies as they can carry.

Quayle,

I hope at least one of my messengers gets through to you.

We need to talk of plans now my worst fears have been realised.

Gather a group of skilled individuals and meet me on the 19th of Septerimus

Deevron.

The Incantation below will activate only on that day, to mass teleport the group to the
location where we last met and talked with our God. Do not speak it aloud on that day
until you are ready.

Take us hence to freedom's meeting.

**Quayle has a gleam in his eye and a slight lop-sided smile**

By the way, have you ever considered religion? The Church of Danahil needs members and you look like you appreciate freedom. Always wanted a Paladin...

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 pm

**Danahil struggles not to laugh**

"I think the church would implode through the paradox...."

**He looks carefully at the letter**

"Ok, this is our way in then. Seems that there is already a resistance to go back to, excellent"

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm

I like the idea of Danahil, Paladin of Danahil...if a follower is supposed to show people the way of the gods or be their god's representative on Velmaneth then who better? Just do me a favour and don't follow anyone else at least? I already have to deal with people saying "Danahil, wasn't he a follower of Gerethanax?" or "oh yeah, he was a sentinel, must have been a follower of Eremine" that sort of thing.

Anyway, Clandestine...the only issue with it is that Erathil knows where it is, it's where he found you...err...him...before.

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:47 pm

**Danahil smiles**

"Then our first job is to make sure the people sitting there realise this"

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

I was thinking...is there any way we can shroud it somehow? Make it so that unless a person is taken there, they cannot find it? If someone who doesn't know it is there goes into the forest, they just get confused and lost until they wander out again. I would be happy to lead a ritual to accomplish it.

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:01 pm

**Danahil's eyes brighten as a brief image of a house squeezing between another house flashes through his mind**

"Brilliant, quite brilliant... and Erathil wouldn't even know where to target a counter ritual!"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Kira straightens, apparently having heard all he needs to know for the moment and leaves quietly, offering a silent bow out of politeness to both Danahil and Quayle...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Return to “Fort Drake”