"Honoured"

The last bastion of the Free People

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

"Honoured"

Postby Will » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

**Feerian enters the rather run down building**

"Hmm, well, I kind of want to say that we should be thinking about security...."

**Then realises he's on his own....**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: "Honoured"

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

**Drake enters**

"So, security, yes?"

**Drake**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

"Well, I'm just saying... you know we're likely to be targeted... maybe some sort of ritual to enforce a more permanent or at least specific anti stealth dispelling magics... I'm not unfamiliar with rituals myself..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 am

**Drake nods**

"Good idea, bring them from the shadow into the light. I'm not unfamiliar with rituals...good rituals, maybe...am happy to help with anything you come up with"

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 am

"Maybe we could ask for some assistance from the University... I hear thy might have a couple of people who enjoy a good ritual..."

**Feerian's left eye twitches slightly, like a half wink...**

dainul

Postby dainul » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 am

From outside the building, a loud shout can be clearly heard. "Right! Where's the lunatic who's trying to pick a fight with the Bastard God of Murder!?"

Then, after an ominous pause, as if waiting for a reply, or perhaps catching his breath, the shouter continues at the same considerable volume. "And how can I join!?"
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

**Drake turns from his conversation with Feerian**

"Excuse me one moment"

**He walks outside again and looks at the newcomer**

"That would probably be me and we welcome anyone who'll stand up and say 'I'm against him'. Who are you?"

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

dainul

Postby dainul » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 am

Outside the building, a huge, and somewhat sparkly jaguar beastkin is standing in armour with a six-foot mace planted next to him.

"I am Mezacoatl." He declaims, loudly. "Does 'I want to smash his face into pulp' count?"

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am

**Inside the building Feerian shrugs and begins chanting some collection of spells under his breath, tracing his fingers through the air and leaving a trail of magic as he passes**

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm

"Sounds good to me...although maybe working up to actually hitting a god in the face might be best?"

**He gestures to the knight**

"This is Sir Mai-Lylth of Asternia, anid if you follow me inside..."

**He walks back through the door**

"This is Feerian...who is currently casting something to protect this place a little. Have you had any dealings with the Order of Dakron?"

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

dainul

Postby dainul » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Mezacoatl follows Drake inside, greeting each of the others with a loud "Hello!"

"Well, there was the one in Piddling that Reuben did in. Tricked the fool into targeting him, made himself out to be vulnerable and left her corpse in a magical ward when his protection kicked off. Haven't met another one since that I know, but then they wouldn't exactly say who they were. Too damned cowardly for that."

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 pm

**Feerian finishes his chanting and turns to Drake**

"Hmm, I think I have what I need here"

**His eyes twinkle mischievously**

"I shall return soon! I just need... to do something..."

**Feerian winks as he disappears from sight**

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Just outside the building there is a metallic tang in the air, then a high pitched tone for about 2 seconds followed by a BANG!

Standing outside are 3 elves, one wreathed in flame, the other with skin of diamond, and the third just a normal high elf. The latter begins to mutter under his breath, and taking 3 or 4 steps back the metallic tang and high pitched squeel can be heard. Almost as soon as he had appeared he had teleported away leaving Warryn Onyx Coshwood and Kazrazil Coshwood standing outside in full gear.

Warryn glanced around Fort Drake, he hadn't been here since he had saved it from his own Brother. He had no desires on its acquisition but he did think it seemed slightly underwhelming given that he had basically traded its freedom for it to remain in the hands of the humans.

Shield on arm he took one step further forward than Kaz just incase any spells might be aimed towards his brother, planted his feet and waited for Kazrazil to deal with politics.

Warryn Onyx Coshwood.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm

The knight of asternia, responding to the arrival of equipped elves, quickly draws his sword and pulls his shield from his back

"who are you?"
............................................................................Image

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm

My name is Warryn Onyx Coshwood, Brother to the High King Erathil and Archmage Kazrazil, General of the Elven Armies, and Paladin of the Lord of Earth Gerethenax. I am not here to fight, I don't want to shed anyone else's blood here... sir.

He looks at the Knight with appraisal... at least he had a shield, he couldn't be all that stupid... if only rude.

I am here about joining Honored, if you would like my credentials I can state them;
I have dueled Bailey Bluenose and bested him, I am able to talk to the most powerful being on Velmaneth for his support, and I have defeated many of Dakrons followers... sir.

Warryn took a few steps forward until he was about a foot away from the knight.
Now, who are you? You can't be a knight because they have manners... sir.

his eyes narrowed, he spent all day dealing with mouthy high elves who didn't like to be ordered around by a Diamond Elf, this human seemed no different
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Fort Drake”