A scene in the town center..

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Chee

A scene in the town center..

Postby Chee » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:07 am

(Note: The figure does Not appear to be incorporeal at the moment)

In the center square of town, on a raised platform, a tall figure stands with his arms wide and his voice raised and full of Passion, ringing out over the crowded market stalls. Dressed in priestly robes of velvet black with a white rim, the circler symbol of Quarrin upon his chest. Samuel preaches to the Masses.

My Friends! Lend me your ears so I may tell you of a Truth! A truth you have long been denied. Gather round now and let yourselves no longer be blinded by the lies of those who would call themselves your masters! For they would seek to hide these words, cover your ears and bind my lips before you new the great and Terrible TRUTH that I have seen.

You have been a slave my friends, all your life. You have become a slave to Life itself! You face back breaking labour in the fields, you work endlessly in the workshops and warehouse's of the city, you are forced by necessity to follow their laws and their rules because you have no choice but to do what you must to feed the body you inhabit. To cloth it, to find a safe place to sleep at night, all that you do, you do to fit in to the machine of civilisation, the meat grinder of society. You, just like your father and his before him will spend your time in this world doing nothing but living by someone Else's rules and existing solely to fulfill the desires of men who have no care for you. Your leaders grow richer from your work while you scrabble with the rest of society to feed and cloth the walking fleshy prison you were forced into at birth.
*Samuel does a dramatic turn and leans towards the crowd as if telling a secret*
But there is.. an answer.
*Sameul stands straight again, and looks to the sky*
My lord Quarrin has shown me the way. He has given me the greatest gift anyone could Desire! For He has given me FREEDOM! Freedom from all the hardships in life. Freedom from the endless labour, Freedom from being forced to follow someone else's rules. I am no longer bond by the shackles of life and am free to follow my Hearts Desires! The joys of this world are spread before me while the pain and hardship have been cast aside to be buried and forgotten! I long to see you all be truly blessed as I have been! The path is there and waiting for you. You need not suffer anymore! I can offer you the blessings of my lord to live for an eternity for Yourself! rather than the short desperate life's you now live to fill the pockets of those who have no care for you.
*Samuel looks down into the crowd, his hand extended in friendship and a gental smile upon his face.*
My lord teaches us that all life comes to an end. That try as we might, we must all face what awaits for us at the end of our journey. That is why I offer you now an alternative. Let this story not have the tragic end of a brave soul such as yourself, fall victim to the lies of a uncaring society, to be forced to work to preserve our body's until they betray us and become old, frail and finally be the ones that destroy us. Do not let the journey end and permit yourselves to fall and be forgotten to the pages of history where time will slowly fade your memory until it becomes like you never existed.
*He holds up a large book with the symbol of Quarrin clearly upon the front*
I am a vassal of my lord and through me you shall have Salvation! I can give you the life's you truly deserve! Not the enslavement you face in these mortal bound prison's of flesh. You can have an eternity to fulfill your every desire if you can but throw off the shackles of life and embrace the freedom of undeath and the enlightening blessings of our Lord Quarrin. Look into your hearts and see the Truth! you have been feed the Lie's all your life that such blessings are the work of evil, but now you can see these words that have been forced upon you and come directly from the forked tongue mouths of those who would profit from your labour of sweat and blood, flesh and bone! Turn away from these words that seek to poison your mind with fear when you neither need fear death or be subject to life's enslavement. Let Our Lord Quarrin guide us all as we embrace his teachings and discover the truth of that which is inevitable in this world and Pray he brings us Salvation!

**Samuel**

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: A scene in the town center..

Postby Will » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

**A few of the observers clap weakly. Some clap lots. Several more give each other furtive looks and scurry away. One or two look like they might be running away...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Edd

Postby Edd » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm

**A small figue hobbles out from behind Sameul, and shuffles around the crowd holding what appears to be a sack of some description. He stops every now and then to poke an onlooker and say things such as:**

"Kwary demands you give me food."
"Be free from life, and give food."
"Giving me food makes Kwary happy...and me happy too."
"I finnk you should give up on life and stuff. And give me food."

**Flicker**
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 pm

**Some months later, a couple of initials appear in the podium on which Samuel stood**

DC
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Sanga”