A first time visit

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

A first time visit

Postby Blue mage » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Having reached the outskirts of Sanga, Galatine went on foot. The woods were his home, if tempory, so he felt better there. He was breathing heavily, due to the nervousness of going to a town. All his life, he had lived in the forrests, and the idea of being around so many people was scary to him. Warrior or not, he was only sixteen. With a deep sigh followed by a deep breath, he entered the town. Suprisingly, few people looked at him, and those that did were selling odd things he had never known existed. Raging at the back of his head was Sanctus, refusing to keep quiet. Ingoring the demon's lust for killing, he headed to an inn, hoping to find someone he knew. He was becoming used to the people, but hated it when people eyed his swords or touched them. He shivered at the touch of a woman when she brushed by him, most women he saw were trying to kill him, especially that cat person...her name was forgotten already.
The inn was full of people. The lump in the throat had returned, and he kept his left hand on the hilt of his sword for reassurance. In as best a calm voice he could muster, he asked the bartender: "Do you know where an elf has been placed? A dark elf, arrested for slavery?" The look he got was nerve-racking and he could feel the urge to pull his sword return, thanks to the demon. Quickly, he withdrew his hand from the blade, knowing if the demon was possesive enough, he could kill them with his hands just as easily. Still, he waited for the answer from the scary looking man, trying to ignore a demon fighting for control.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

dainul

Re: A first time visit

Postby dainul » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 am

The Barman looks the armed man up and down, apparently unconcerned by the sword or his hand near it. Then, with a faintly amused tone of voice, he replies. "Funnily enough, no." then, more seriously "'e got one of yours did 'e?"
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Releived by the seriousness, Galatine relaxes slightly.
"No...but...I thought she would be around here...Im not well acoustomed to this place, how many prisons are there and which would it be likey that she would be in?"
Not looking at the glaces of the people in the bar, Galatine's eyes were set upon the Barman's, still nervous and unable to completely relax.

dainul

Postby dainul » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 pm

The barman shrugs. "There are a couple, but I wouldn't know where this elf of yours would be. Chances are you'll see 'er next on the gallows."

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Galatine winces at the harsh words. Sanctus was suggesting ordering a drink, pouring it on the man and lighting the drink. The boy silently drew his knife and stabbed his leg to focus clearer, then sheathed his weapon. He had done it quickly to avoid being seen drawing the blade and gave no sign of injury. Glancing around, he tried to see if there was any one he knew present. There were none. Turning back to the barman, hoping the man had not seen him stab himself he asked another question, with a strangely dark tone, as though there was two speaking:
Tell me...who would know such things in this room, right now?
Unconsciously, he was already picking up every super-natural energy in the town, trying to find the one that belonged to Drieth. He could tell two things: She was in the town, and two: she was still alive.

dainul

Postby dainul » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 pm

The barman frowns at the change of tone. An almost imperceptible shift of his eyes and nod Galatine would not have noticed if he'd not been watching the man closely, and a figure behind him slips out of the door. "I can't say I'd rightly know. But I doubt anyone here'd be wanting to share secrets like that with a stranger. I don't serve traitors here." The barman's tone has become very pointed as he continues. "So, what'll it be?"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Galatine notices as fade in energy, but says nothing. His tone becomes darker, exactly as Sanctu's voice is.
Very well. But please tell this one: Whom was that, that left in such a hurry? I seldom drink!
Waiting for the masn response, he was tracing Dreith's location quickly and effectively...but now he was scanning the person's energy...And was doing it huriedly, there was a lot of tension suddenly around him and he wanted to leave, quickly!

(OOC: If this person has any significant power's, Galatine will pick them up, just like a sense power, but slightly fast and with more accuracy. It will even pick up essence if there is any)

dainul

Postby dainul » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:24 pm

The barman hesitates a moment before speaking, then replies with a slightly forced calm. "That lad works for me. He's off now to fetch some guards. You can ask them about your elf. If you're not a customer, I don't have more time for you."

((OC, you don't pick up anything particularly odd in your immediate surroundings))

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Galatine relaxes, the darker voice vanishes like it was never there. He smiles, reassuringly and bows.
Thank you! Sorry to trouble you. And sorry for doing that. Since I didnt intend on drinking, I think it best if I leave now. Thank you for your time though, I will recommend you if I get the chance! Thank you for sending someone though...
His voice trails off. Something tells him to be alert, just in case. In his head, the familiar voice tells him the same thing...but this is mostly as if the boy dies, so does he.

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Deciding finally it would be best to leave, he half walks, half runs out the door. He had just about had it with this town. A child, practically a hermit, was not really fit to hang around places and make threats, he made a mental note of this, as he ran throught the streets. The dusk was approaching and he felt he wanted to return to his current "home". Sanga was pleasent, but he felt out of place now and a little silly. But he had learnt something and did not mind. He ran to the gates, ignoring the glances of those around him, and didnt care who spotted him. Those gaurds were not people he intended upon meeting, for anything...besides, they always smelled funny...

Alistair

Postby Alistair » Wed May 13, 2009 2:31 pm

After 1 day and a half of walking Adrav arrvied in Sanga. He looked at the city in amazement.
Varda-DEAD.
Skoram-A sowrdsman that wants to kill everyone.
Gwaiyn-A kind hearted light elf.

Return to “Sanga”