Sanga : The Graceful Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:00 am

Wouldny you rather have the gaurds have at least a blade?

That way they can protect your church goers if the undead decide they would rather have a snack then be helped?

*Salem*

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:02 am

Well, that did make a certain amount of sense. And the more weapons they were carrying, the more threatening they would look, and the less likely they'd be attacked. Grabbing his main drawing, he starts trying to scribble little swords in the hands of some of the guards, though as it's just stick figures, it looks like some of the guards have extra-long arms.

"I would give them blades, but.. well, they're kind of hard to draw.."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:03 am

*A Human walks through the door. He is dressed in blue robes pattered with strange dragon-like creatures, an elaborate Dragon hilted sword hangs from his back blade wrapped, but his most prominant feature is a pair of small boney protrusions from his head. He walk up to the bar, orders an Octanginal Draught and looks around.*
Last edited by quillkeeper on Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:04 am

Axes would probibly be better than swords, the look more threatening - they are easyer to draw as well.

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:05 am

"Mister Traveller! Over here. I was just showing Mister.. umm.." Moss looks at the man he was talking to, trying to think if he knew his name, "...this gentleman my plan for the new Temple of Lenanuki. There's going to be guards and a fence."

Moss then starts to try drawing little axes for his stick-figure-guards. The downside with drawing with charcoal is that it wasn't exactly very tidy, and quite a few of the stick figures were simply smudges.
"Whoops."

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:09 am

Just before he goes through the Door He grabs Traveller and asks him a question

Traveller do you know if and where there are any libaries around here?

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:09 am

Im Salem ,Moss, and you do know me -we met at the wedding of that guy over there.

*Salem*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:10 am

*A (now not so) rare smile flickers across the Traveller's lips and he walks over to join Mossfoot, taking a seat.*

"If it will help your flock I would gladly open a ritual circle on the site of the temple and conduct a ritual that would prevent hostilities from happening nside the temple of such a peaceful diety."

*Take a sip of his ale and turn to Kerrigan.*

"You might what to try the temple of Yashmanar, a temple dedicated to knowledge would be bound to have a libary. What are you researching?"

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:15 am

"My memory isn't as good as it probably should be, Mister Salem. About all I remember of me trying to perform the wedding was a horrible thing showing up and generally ruining things..."

Spreading out the paper so it's flat upon the table, causing yet more smudges, he points at the mess that presumably represents the temple.

"If you could place it inside, that would.. well, I'd have to find a way of thanking you! But we've yet to build it, and there's a lot of work to be done. But then, if we have the ritual, we won't need so many guards with..."

Moss peers at the paper, trying to work out just what it was he drew on the guards. With the constant smudging, it was getting difficult to work out just what was what.

"...stuff."
"Whoops."

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 am

Does that mean i wont be able to get hierd, and paid for some zombie sliceing ?

*The mans face falls*
Last edited by Samarw on Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 am

Kerrigan decides to stay for a bit now

Thanks for that Traveller will go there in a bit. Also I will help with the Ritual if I am needed or wanted.

I like that idea anyway

Grabs a chair and joins them again

And there I was so close to leaving

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:25 am

"I'm sure there's some people who'd pay lots of money to have zombies sliced up. The Temple of Lenamo have been paying people money to go out to places where there's icky-undead things, so you could ask them. One of their celebrants seemed quite keen on killing them and other things when he got the chance.

"If you'd like to help though with the temple, Sir Kerrigan could probably use some help with his research into curing the Midari."
"Whoops."

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:29 am

Im aint one of natures readers. Never saw the point, there aint much you cant comunicate to some one with three foot of well placed metal.

*Realiseing who he is talking to*

errr Without a good reason of corse......

*He takes a swig from his glass*

User avatar
Krishena
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:17 pm
Location: Coventry
Contact:

Postby Krishena » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:39 am

*Krishena, having listened to all this banter, smiles as the Travelle wanders in, she then turns to the bunny*

"If you want.. I'll see if I can dig through the bards in the city to provice the place with musicians to play peaceful music there.... They might want paying, and they probably wouldn't play all that often.. but they might.. "
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?
Image

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:47 am

"You can be one of the guards then, Mister Salem. Though do be careful with the three-feet-of-metal thing. Although it must make it rather hard for you to talk, and I do kind fo wonder where you keep the third one, I'm sure it'll put off anyone who wanted to attack..."

Having failed to completely miss the point, he looks to Krishena.

"The paying bit is rather tricky, but having some music would be nice. It'd keep everyone calm!"
"Whoops."


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest