Worry

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:40 pm

"And from there recruit people to act as spies? A good idea, but people in that might be linked to you, and through you to me and trust would be hard from them to earn. Still it is a means to an end."

*Smiles at her*

"I take it this guild will be based in Sanga?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:47 pm

*Krish nods*

"Don't worry.. beyond anything, I do think a bardic guild is a good idea... and I shall be careful who I ask to help with the information gathering."
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:52 pm

*Satisfied that Krishena is not going to go and hand herself over to the Haran, The Traveller resumes clearing up the mess left by her grief.*

"Starting a Guild requires money, it might be wise to start a troupe first to gather the money for the starting costs of the guild."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am

*Krishena raises an eyebrow*

"How about I just put out the word that I'm looking to gather whatever bards see the proclamation first?"

*She stands, heading to one of the unbroken cupboards, and takes out a sheet of paper, a pen and some ink. She sits down at the table once more, and starts to write. After a few moments, she finishes and reads out what she has written.*

"Calling all Bards, Musicians, Actors and general Entertainers, It is my belief that in these troubled times, the people of Sinya Palarin need to be cheered up, and so, I hereby proclaim that I shall be setting up a Bardic Guild, and invite all of the abovementioned esteemed artistes to participate in it. Please contact me in writing if you wish to be part of this Magnificent Troupe. Signed, Krishena, Bard."
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Return to “Sanga”