JUSTICE!!!

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Re: JUSTICE!!!

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:05 am

The Dragonkin laughs

Clearly you were not paying attention or simply have an awful memory. Firstly, I said I could not NOW cast the spell, not that I couldn't. Secondly, I never said I was under someone elses control. Someone like myself is quite difficult to control. Thirdly, I never said from YOUR attack specifically but from the attacks of the MAJORITY of people there, predominantly the Asternians. And you are still inaccurate, I catagorically did NOT cast the touch of death spell and that spell I cast could NOT kill anyone there due to the manner in which it was cast.

Also, I would imagine I am not under arrest because I have committed NO crimes what so ever. So why don't you shut up now criminal.
............................................................................Image

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Shosumo Carlyna spins on her heel to turn to face the heroes and guards walking behind her. Her voice has the sound of carefully measured patience "I do not believe he cast the Touch of Death spell, it is my belief that that it was a similar spell though as generally Touch of Death can only be cast at one target where as the spell he cast was simultaniously affecting multiple people." She breathes deeply to gather herself again, these arguements were trying her patience. "Nothing will be solved here these arguements are pointless. All of these points will be addressed in trial." Carlyna turns and continues moving forward at a steady pace.

*Shosumo Carlyna*
Ceiridd Lucksted

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm

With a quiet snigger the Dragonkin speaks

Finally someone talks sense. The criminals will have a voice at trial and try to defend their treacherous actions. Lets hurry along now, this is boring.
............................................................................Image

rachel

Postby rachel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Ariadne stares at the guards in astonishment as they refuse to react. She glances intently at everyone else for a moment, before fixing her eyes on Shosumo.

"Do you really believe this man is no threat to the innocent?" she asks quietly and sincerely. "That despite his hypocrisy and manipulating words, he has committed no crimes and has never tried to harm anyone here?"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Kestrel is not saying anything, mainly because he is fighting down his anger, but also because there is nothing he can say that the dragon-kin cannot twist.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Shoshumo Carlyna holds her silence and continues to walk ahead of the others.
Ceiridd Lucksted

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:14 pm

**The guards, somewhat outclassed, look at one another and approach the prisoners, ushering them further in the direction of Sanga...

The group travels and eventually reaches their destination. Some hastily erected cells exist amidst the ruin of Sanga, and the three persons under suspect are locked within the same cell.**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Sanga”