JUSTICE!!!

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Re: JUSTICE!!!

Postby Blue mage » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Genji sighs again, sightly huffing from his growing fatigue from carrying an elf.
Both of you quiet down, please. Unless you want to start another fight (which Im happy to engage in too) then stop being at each other's throats.
Looking at the little light elf he spoke: You, little one, have given me no reason to belive that you are a bad person, and lashing out in anger is expected, but not lawful, I assume.
Glancing at the Dragon-kin: Please, dont provoke people. You have a way with words that...makes others quick to act against you. Its little wonder that they should lash out at you. Please dont get me wrong, your acts were helpful indeed, but at the end, it was a little...unexpected.
Last edited by Blue mage on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm

The Dragonkin shrugs

The Asternians judged us straight away and choice to believe I was someone not to be trusted and someone he wished them ill will simply because of my nature and not on my merit. Such prejudice is unfair yet it happens, I am used to it. I have a right to point out the error of your ways and your sheer blindness
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 am

" It was clear everyone was attempting to kill - this was not entirely accurate. I for example was kept busy by a wraith and then stabbed in the back during the time we had enhanced powers. By someone who spent a lot of time in whispered discussions with you as I recall. "

puts in Kestrel, as he and a group of more guards catches up, having moved the bodies to the morgue for now.

<Kestrel>
Last edited by spsblue on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 am

Ariadne wonders briefly how two people who had been so intent on arguing a few moments ago had heard her whispered comments to the guard, but realises that for the moment this is not important. She speaks calmly to Genji.

"I have not done any action in anger. I am a follower of Asternia, and where there is injustice and darkness I must do everything in my power to bring justice and light. I could not let this man steal a sword belonging to followers of my Lady, and from his actions I realised that he meant you and other people in the party great harm."

Turning back to watch the dragonkin, she smiles, rolls her eyes slightly, and replies.
"I do not judge a creature because of its race, my tolerance towards Dreith should have shown you that. If anything, you are discriminating against me because of my faith."
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 am

A feeling of darkness touches everyone, a blood chilling whisper touches the ears of those nearby as the wood elves blood spills.

Thank you.

A warning for those of you who aided me. My messengers are upon Valmenath, they travel in the night and thrive in darkness. Do not seek them out to harm them or you will bleed.

As suddenly as the touch comes, it leaves... the chill however remains leaving some of the more innocent and weaker people nearby wary and jumpy.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Looking towards the bird he smiles

Ahhh yes tiredness. Well, Tiredness Kills. Thats what he does and what he is proficient at. Tiredness acted on his own freewill, he was not bound by my commands once he became one of those who wished to ascend but, sure, try to blame me for that also.

His head snaps round to face the Light Elf

I had not tried to steal the sword at all. I took the sword from the Asternian Knight, who had acted badly towards me I might add, to DEFEND him, you and the other Asternians because, quite frankly, all you lot were doing was dying!!! The lady asked for it back and I was simply negotiating when you attacked me. I felt it was fair, for defending and saving your lives, that I kept the weapon. She disagreed. We were in negotiations. I didnt realise that those of light heart negotiate with spells that are potentially lethal while everyone else simply talks. As for meaning people great harm, I simply helped you until the point where you joined the fight against MY friend. Oh how you people are so self righteous. Lets see what this Haran has to say about the several laws you have broken.

As the Dragonkin shakes his head he says one more statement

And had I meant you harm, you wouldn't be standing here now. You would be laying on the floor, clutching at your throat as you gasp for air.
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm

When the voice reaches them, Genji locks his feet in place as though ready to fight. When it vanishes, he remains still for a moment before taking a hesitant step forward.

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Ariadne seems strangely unfazed by the malicious voice, though she listens to it attentively, still watching the dragonkin closely. Once it has finished speaking she turns to the guards.

"I believe that is a warning from this man's friend, the one he accuses me of attacking." She indicates to the dragonkin. "He is now god of the world beneath the Hopewastes." She half smiles. "As you can hear, he is not very friendly."

Noticing Genji's nervousness, she gently takes hold of his arm.

"We should not linger here. It is probably best that the wood elf is healed as soon as possible."
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 pm

The Dragonkin nods

I agree with the light elf, we should get both her and the wood elf criminal to prison

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Genji shoots a glare at the dragonkin to remind him to hold his sharp tongue. Not speaking, he follows the others, at his slower pace due to the burden. He didn't complain, he had brought it upon himself, after all.

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am

Still walking beside Genji, Ariadne's smile widens with amusement, though there is a hint of anger glinting in her eyes.

"As far as I'm aware, embellished accusations and distorted half-truths are not enough to put people in prison, however loudly you shout them. There must first be a trial, in which we are allowed to explain our actions and others are permitted to speak in our defense."

She glances at the guards for confirmation.
Characters:

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am

Actually I believe you would be imprisoned until the trial is held and as far as I am aware assaulting a mercenary is a crime, as is using magic without a licence in these lands - both of which you did

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Genji's face was now contorted into frustration from the dragonkin. The light elf was by far less annoying, whilst the dragonkin manipulated words and had no feeling for the consequences of his actions. It was all he could do to keep his hold on the elf and avoid dropping him to cut the dragonkin down in his anger. Trying to re-centre himself, he breathed more heavily, focusing upon one breath and the next alone.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Kestrel is also becoming angry - although unless you see his eyes there is little in his outward appearance that belies this. He is however fighting down his urge to attack and keeping himself composed - he knows how little good his attacking would do.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

rachel

Postby rachel » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 am

Ariadne spins back round to study the dragonkin's expression, then stops walking and turns to the guards. Her voice is angry but steady.

"Why has this man not been arrested? You have heard from three different accounts that he attacked members of our party with a potentially fatal spell, and everytime he is accused of it his story changes. First of all he claims he could not possibly have used the spell because he has not got the skill, a claim that myself and my companions know to be false because at the time we were in the presence of gods, and somehow able to wield power far greater than we are usually capable. Once this was pointed out to him, he suggested that he had no control over his actions, which again, due to the experiences of myself and my companions, I am certain is a lie. He now claims he used the spell to protect a friend of his from my attack. I was not even aware we were fighting at the time, having just regained consciousness, until he cast Touch of Death on the entire party and everyone fell to the floor. The only reason we are still alive is because of the amount of healing magic that was also being thrown around by the nearby gods. In fact, when I rushed forward to stop him trying to murder anyone else, he cast Touch of Death again on in the surrounding area, so I am quite certain of his intentions to harm the party."

She waits for a reaction, still keeping a careful eye on the dragonkin.
Characters:

Return to “Sanga”