A Cell in Sanga

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

rachel

Re: A Cell in Sanga

Postby rachel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 am

Ariadne laughs, obviously amused. She thinks for a moment.

"What was the spell you used if it was not Touch of Death? Did you use it with the intention to kill members of our party?"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:13 pm

The Dragonkin smiles

The spell i cast was named Aura of Death. It is of a rank of death magic unknown to most but the knowledge was given to me during that time, as others where enhanced. The differance between the Aura of Death spell and the Touch of Death spell is that the pain inflicted is over a longer period and you can control how much damage it can inflict as it is dependant on the essence you use in the spell. I simply cast it to keep people unconcious while the 2 gods engaged in battle. I had enough essence to use it to kill everyone but I had not allocated the essence required to kill everyone, as I had assumed everyones souls had grown by the same amount that mine had.
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Outside, Genji looks at the book Kestral gave him, flipping through pages, unable to make heads nor tails of the words. He tried to mouth some, but failed and gave up. He does not listen to anything he can hear from inside, nor cares much. He is, however mulling over wether or not it was a good idea to use his sacred blade just to irritate aa very annoying serpant.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

rachel

Postby rachel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm

"And did you order or encourage the undead creature named Tiredness to attack any members of our party?"

Ariadne watches the dragonkin carefully, still smiling. ((OOC Detect lie))
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

The Dragonkin shakes his head

Once Tiredness has decided to try and ascend to godhood, like the death elf was trying, he was no longer under my control at all. He was acting of his own free will

(ooc: Not lying)
............................................................................Image

rachel

Postby rachel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 pm

The light elf's smiles grows, as if she finds his answer comical.

"You haven't exactly answered my question," she points out, pleasantly. "Tiredness might not have been under your control, but did you encourage or persuade him to attack or kill members of our party?"
Characters:

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:53 pm

((Unless I'm mistaken, you lot have not met Tirdeness, cause he Wasn't There (tm)))
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

(OOC: i was under the impression that that was just for that period, as it occured at the same time as our buffs for that encounter, so presumed it was due to the nature of his class and faith)

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:24 am

((OOC I'm confused. I know that I won't recognise Tiredness when i next see him, but didn't realise he had been completely wiped from my memory....? ))
Characters:

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 am

((I think the wording was that no one would recall his presence that day at all - I.E if you didn't know him prior to that adventure you won't remember him (or his actions) at all. Considering he was a new character with no interaction with anyone other than I think Andy H and myself I doubt anyone even knows he exists.... or I could be wrong and it was his entire existence which was 'forgotten' by everyone present - Will/Stevie can clarify that as they know the exact wording - either way he can't be remembered by 99% of the party for that day at least))
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 pm

<<Best just say you can't really remember him being there that day, but if you think you may have known of him before then ok>>

**The guards whisper hurriedly**

"Well, we haven't passed this matter on to any higher authorities yet... so I guess... if you all want to just say that there are no charges and that perhaps everyone was speaking with a bit too much emotion?"

**They look slightly relieved at the thought of getting the Heroes out of the cells...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Ariadne opens her mouth to speak, then stops in puzzlement. She is certain that there is another reason to be suspicious of the dragonkin, something to do with the fact he can control undead, but she has no idea why she feels this way. He has truthfully answered that he did not order undead creatures to attack members of the party, so why is she still questioning him?
Frowning uncertainly, she starts to pray outloud. At first her words are slow and hesitant, but she gradually gains confidence.

"Lady Asternia, Goddess of Light and Justice, I pray now for your guidance. I have tried to bring justice to this land, and I am now given the chance of freedom if I let this dragonkin walk free. I can see no need for a trial for any of us in this cell, yet I know that you can see more clearly than any mere mortal, and so I ask you if I am right in this judgement? The dragonkin seems to have done no wrong that has not been righted, the wood elf acted from grief and confusion, and I was trying to do your will and ensure a sword from your Order was not lost to you. Please let me see the Truth, so that I may act accordingly and continue to bring your Light and Justice to this world."
Characters:

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 pm

<<When did this effect occur? When we got back? What about what Kestrel wrote down about him in his book?>>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm ready to go when you are

Erynion

Postby Erynion » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

The wood elf who had just been healled looked around at the cell. He notices that the dragonkin and the light elf were there. He gets up, walks to the bars and saw there wasn't an easy way out. He asked out loud "when's the trial?" he glanced at the dragonkin with look of discust.
Erynion - Possessed wood elf - Dead again
Quinn - The jester - Dead
Anthony Landon - How much you paying?
Chase - The hunter - only nice character I seem to have :)

Return to “Sanga”