A Cell in Sanga

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

A Cell in Sanga

Postby Will » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm

**The Dragon Kin, Wood Elf and Light (?) Elf are all locked in the same Cell. The guards are clearly weak and/or scared, and the construction is not exactly top class...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Re: A Cell in Sanga

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Guards why have I been locked up with these criminals who wish me harm? I was never under arrest. I WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THEM TO JUSTICE!
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Genji gets up from his seat in the corner and pokes his sword through the bars at the dragon-kin, tauntingly with a menacingf smile on his face.
Quiet you. You'll have your turn at the trial, until then, make yourself comfortable. You might be coming back here soon, so get used to it if you can.
This said, he withdrew his sword from the bars and sheathed it, sleaving with a faint laugh.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm

(OOC: Shouldn't your sword always be sheathed unless its a dire situation?)

The Dragonkin glares at the Serkanian

I will remember that the next time i'm standing beside you, fighting and saving your life as you keep falling over like a coward Serkanian. Oh how honourable you are to taunt someone behind bars. Your ancestors must be so proud of how you turned out. You give Serkanians a bad name
............................................................................Image

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 pm

*Genji had left the room by this point. Expecting to die horribly, most likely, but laughing quite hard once the door was closed*
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Ariadne runs to the bars, and pushes her arm through to grab the attention of the nearest person.

"Please, this wood elf needs a healer."
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Yes he does. That serkanian who just walked past you assaulted him

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 pm

* Kestrel watches, making notes on what occurred - what actually occurred, not the dragon-kin's claims *
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 pm

A chilling breath touches the Avians 'ears', a whisper rushes through him and his blood runs cold briefly. A taste of blood once more fills the birdmans mouth... only once had he tasted such a bitter copper tinted tang...

The House has been restored, as have those who your friends decided to leave.

Have them cease this petty fighting and prepare for what is to come from Gweria. I have kept my word and the creatures I gained in my ascension are now opposing the Hopeslayers of Gweria. The reasons are my own however, do not seek to discover them.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 pm

**One of the guards fetches a healer and addresses the lizard.**

"We're told that there are questions regarding your offences as well. Assault? Attempted murder? These are fairly serious charges..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Kestrel shudders as he relives tasting blood. The chilling message sears through the last of the barriers containing his anger.
He swoops down from the perch from which he has been observing and shouts out to those in the cell.

STOP THIS INANE BICKERING

THERE IS NOW A NEW GOD IN THE DEEP, THAT HAS BEEN DECIDED BY OUR ACTIONS - WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY.

HE SPOKE TO ME JUST NOW.

THERE IS SOMETHING COMING FROM GWERIA, HE HAS BEEN OPPOSING THE HOPESLAYERS FOR HIS OWN REASONS AND WE MUST PREPARE FOR WHAT IS ON ITS WAY AS BEST WE CAN.

He calms slightly and preans his ruffled feathers.

Personally, I want to see this trial resolved fairly, first. However we will need to stand together, against this.
I shall fly high and swift to see if I can catch any glimpse of what approaches. I ask you to wait, here. My record of what I witnessed is here in this book
- He passes Ganji a red paper covered book -
See that it is read out in the trial - it will help them to understand what happened to caused the creation of the new Walking God of the Deep. RUFA graduates have a reputation for high factual content.

I go now to collect more information, in the name of Yashamanar.

- He readies himself to leap into the sky, begining a wide circle around the cage (He'll take a little while to gain enough height to lose earshot if anyone speaks to him).
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm

If Undead come this way you do not want myself and the light elf in here. A wielder of light magic will be potent against undead, especially the insubstantial ones and I can just tell some of them to go away

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

I agree that both of you will be effective in a fight, but I will see how much time we have. It may well be days. The trial should go ahead if possible.

- Kestrel continues to ascend. The next post will need to shout for him to hear. -

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

rachel

Postby rachel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Ariadne smiles at the healer and leads her to the unconscious wood elf.

"He was knocked out to stop him trying to escape again," she explains, kneeling down beside him. "He recently witnessed the death of one of his kin, and consequently is not thinking logically."

Kestrel's remarks bring another grin as she marvels at the irony of his statement. 'Waiting here' is the only thing the three of them can do, and if the dragonkin has his way, she and the wood elf will be spending a long time in prison unable to stop anything. She resolves to pray to Asternia for guidance as soon as she has made sure her cell mate is healed and calm.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 am

The dragonkin looks a bit frustrated and turns to the elf
I'm bored now. If I drop the charges and all 3 of us agree to go our seperate ways and wish each other no Ill will, shall we put this behind us? I am sure you do not trust me but think, while I have twisted words I have not lied once. What do you say?

Return to “Sanga”