Rabbit Ponderings....

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

QueenFaerie

Rabbit Ponderings....

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:38 pm

**A smallish black-furred bunny-girl is sat in a corner of a tavern, munching on a carrot and occasionally rubbing her ear. Every time someone comes through the door, she looks up, disappointement showing on her face when the person turns out not to be the person she's looking for.**

Miss Maya La Bousas
Betray me once, I'll be on my guard... betray me twice... Wait, I'll just have shot you at the first betrayal.

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:58 pm

Walking into the tavern armed only with a stack of papers that he carries underneath one arm, Moss suddenly goes very still as he sees the other rabbit in the corner of the Inn. Thinking that he should try and act "normal", he offers a rather nervous smile and waves with his free hand.

"Um.. hello.."
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:00 pm

**The Bunny's face lights up as the person she's been waiting for comes through the door... Then she goes stock still. After a brief pause she hops off her stool, goes up to the other Bunny and offers him half a carrot..**

Hello....
Betray me once, I'll be on my guard... betray me twice... Wait, I'll just have shot you at the first betrayal.

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:02 pm

With his free hand, he takes the carrot and smiles a little more. The fact that he hadn't a clue what to say or what to do was making this all very hard, so he ended up just saying the first thing that came to mind.

"I have paper."

Moss makes a mental note to never, ever, ever say the first thing that comes to his mind from this day on.
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:08 pm

It's very nice paper....

**Unsure exactly what to say other than a general compliment to the niceness of his paper, he nods, smiles and points in the direction of her table.**

Woul you like to sit with me?

Miss Maya La Bousas

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:15 pm

Nodding happily, Moss quickly moves over to the table, his mind frantically racing through all the things he should say.

"I've not seen you for a while! I was.. err.." Moss pauses for a moment to quietly panic before resuming, "...maybe, um, and I'm a, thingy.. with.. you're very nice."
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:18 pm

**Taken slightly aback, she smiles bashfully and blushes slightly, hich is hard to see under the fur.**

Thank you...Erm.... You're very nice too.... Ummm..... I missed seeing you...

Miss Maya La Bousas

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:22 pm

As he was expecting Maya to turn and run away, or possibly to try and set him on fire, Moss looked a little bit relieved at her response. On the other hand though, if she did set him on fire and run away, then he wouldn't have to worry as to what to say next.

"Well, you're back now, right? You're not going anywhere, are you?"
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:32 pm

No, I'm not going anywhere for a while... I've been sitting here not oing very much for a while and I shall be not doing very much for a little while longer...

Would you like to join me in not doing very much? Maybe we could have some lunch?

Miss Maya La Bousas

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:41 pm

"Well, not doing very much sounds safe at least. It's not going to involve being chased by people, is it?"

Pondering his finances, Moss suddenly remembers that Krishena was paying for his food and lodgings. It wouldn't be wrong to get lunch for two and charge it to her. Well, perhaps maybe a little bit wrong, but..

"Lunch! What do you want? Lettuce? Carrot? Lettuce and carrot?"
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:42 pm

Just carrot if you wouldn't mind....

And no, I don't think that it will involve being chased by people... No-one ever wants to chase me....

**She looks quite sad.**

Miss Maya La Bousas

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:49 pm

Looking more than a little confused as to why somebody would want to be chased, Moss stands up and alks over to the bar, ordering a bowl of carrots.

"Being chased isn't much fun," Moss explains, "epecially when they're threatening to eat you. But, no need to worry about that! Next time we're going off and being.. um, brave and adventurous and things, I'll make sure you don't get chased."
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:51 pm

Will you? oh, thank you, Mr Mossfoot.... Thank you...

Mr Drake looked after me for a while but then he left me at the monastery with all the monks... Which was scary... I think Mr Drake doesn't like me any more because he never comes to see me....

Miss Maya La Bousas

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:58 pm

Returning back to the table with a bowl of carrots, which he places in front of Maya, Moss sits back down on his chair and swings his legs a little.

"Um.. Mister Mossfoot? Just Moss. Monks.. those aren't the small brown things with tails that make lots of noise and tend to throw their own droppings, are they? I can see why that'd be scary."
"Whoops."

QueenFaerie

Postby QueenFaerie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:00 pm

I don't think Brother Lucius ever threw his droppings at me...

Oh, you mean Monkeys.

When did you see Monkeys?

Tell me all about it.... Please?

Erm...Did I tell you you're very nice?

Miss Maya La Bousas

Return to “Sanga”