Traveller's Lodge

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed May 31, 2006 8:03 pm

Bartholemew stirs fitfully in the deep unconciousness he is experiencing on the bed he was placed upon. His mind, however, may not be on that bed.

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed May 31, 2006 9:25 pm

The struggles in his sleep become more pronounced, sweat beads once more on his brow. The words muttered on his breath come in fits and starts....

".......A perversion....."

".....You will not twist the Lords words......."

"......The Lord will not allow this....."

This continues for some minutes until he stands up on the bed without bending his body, a loud shout of "NOOOOOOO! It cannot be!" before he falls forward hitting his head on the floor as he lands.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed May 31, 2006 10:03 pm

*Looks from Krishena to the Traveller with a startled look on her face, then towards the door and the sound of the voice.*

"I think somebody should explain to Bartholemew what it means because he is not from here, and I think he thinks that it is hs god that has contacted him."

*She rushes out of the door along the corridor and into where Bartholemew's prone form. She kneels down and examines him.*

((OOC DNW))
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed May 31, 2006 10:17 pm

((ooc Head wound, down 2 points))

Kriska sees Bartholemew groggily rise from the floor, clutching a bleeding forehead. He steadies himself with the edge of the bed but misses and thumps to the floor again.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am

*Kriska Smiles gently as she watches him. A little nervous about what is going to happen she goes to him once again. Touching his shoulder at first very gently.*

"Help me help him Bravery"

*After this she gently holds his head and casts Heal 1 three times just to be on the safe side.*

"Now how do you feel?"

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Bartholemew rises up after the healing and tries to wipe off the blood left on his forehead. "I feel tired. I have been a channel. I know now that the sign I saw before making my way to Sanga was not of my god, but of the halfling's doing, a sign of this Dakron I have heard from his lips. That hafling was not as weak as he appeared and I had to rely on the Lord's power to help shield me. Hopefully he knows not to try that again upon me. A Christian helps where he can, will give someone a chance to prove their worth, but will also protect others from evil, be it by actions, or magic." He looks at Kriska in the eyes, sits down and with a clear, calm gaze, continues, "If there is nothing more dangerous, its someone masquerading as one thing to gain trust while being another." His expression softens slightly and then says, "Now my dear, what happened to that tea you promised me?" He rises again and gently smiles.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:14 pm

*Kriska's voice starting to sound a little shaky and with a forced smile on her face.*

"Tea? Oh Tea. You threw it on the floor and Dakron is the God of murder and desception. It was deffinatly Dakron. Your soup is cold by now."

*She looks down at where the tray was placed. Trying to keep calm*

"He was in the street when I left as well he wispered something to me and he also spoke through me to you it was horrible."

*She is starting to get a little figity.*

"I am afraid that I put a spell on you just so that you will remain calm. I am sorry I did not want to but I thought it best."

*She is starting to edge towards the door once again.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:30 pm

"No need to fret, I understand you wanting to make me feel brave, but with the power of God, I have faith that all will be well. For everyone" he says, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:38 pm

*Kriska jumps a little at Bartholemews touch the shakyness in her voice getting more pronounced.*

"I know but I could not get you to think straight last time and the things that I said were not me."

*Her eyebrows start to frown.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:06 pm

"I was thinking straight, I was protecting myself by using the words of the Bible unaltered to combat the perversion that the halfling was making you say." He sighs, "He will have to be dealt with, but for now we are free, I think you need the tea more than I at the moment!" He smiles again before gently steering her to the kitchen. He gets her to sit down and then boils the water and tries putting the leaves into it. "Its much like amking a medicinal herbal poltice, though a lot more water and less herb." After he pours out the tea into two cups, he hands one to her and says, "Well, I hope I made the tea at least half as well as yourself does, it seems to calm you down if done right." He blows on the cup he still holds and takes a sip..."ahh, a little too strong I think, but still not too bad for a first attempt?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:30 am

*Following the gentle motion into the kitchen she sits and watches Bartholemew and starts to physically shake. As the tea is given to her she finds it hard to keep her hands still but eventually manages to drink some and finds that it does calm her down a bit and warms her too.*

"It is a little strong but I think I need it."

*She smiles and feels more at ease.*

"So you saw this sign before when you were not in Sanga?"

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:00 pm

"Yes, I went back to find that Thrice cursed Halfling that I had left unconcious by the stream. When I got there he had two daggers in his hand and still appeared asleep. All around him were dead High elves too. It tried to take the knives off his form and then felt something. I suppose he snuck some kind of sleeping poison upon my person as I fell aslepp myself. When I awoke it was to an empty clearing with burn lines in the grass, when I tried to get a better look, the lines burst into those now familiar flames. At first as it resembled the sign of the holy cross, I thought it was a sign from God, however, it appears now it was a mockery. I will make that Halfling pay penance for his blasphemy." He says the last with a small amount of a hard edge to it.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:16 pm

*Kriska seems a little taken back by what Bartholemew is saying. Also a little shocked that some one can be unconsious yet awake! She seems to be feeling a lot more her useral self and more comfortable as time passes.*

"I see. I am worried that if Baylie Bluenose finds out that I have the information that was sealed in the letter that he may want to come after me and take what is his back. Did I hear correctly that he has lost his memory and do you know what the cross means?"

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:46 pm

"I know the cross is not the Lords cross but is a corruption here. When I spoke to him before the unconciousness, before I went to 'rescue' him, he did say that he didn't remember anything, when I mentioned some of what was on the paper in his box, that was when he seemed to be affected by some spell, trying to kill him I think."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:39 pm

*Kriska looks alot calmer than what she has been since she brought Bartholemew the soup. She decides that the best course of action is to tell him the truth.*

"That sign of the cross is the sign of a God here one of Murder, his name is Dakron. From what the letters that were found said Baylie Bluenose is a servant and follower of Dakron. Suposibly Dakron is dead and was killed by Silver with the help of Quei'zeal. There was an Order of Dakron but that has been disbanded the leaders of it, from what I can recall, one is dead and the other known head has gone missing. There is another that I have discovered since then who is remains here in and around Sanga."

*She drinks some of her tea thinking what to inform Bartholemew next so that he knows what he is dealing with.*

"To me it seems that Dakron is not dead I do not think that you could ever kill a God fully without serious reprecussions. I think that he may still be alive and that as he has dissappeared that he is trying to gain power to come back fully so that he can gain followers once more. I just hope that he never discovers that I have the message inside my head. I am now learning the new ability that I have is both a blessing and a curse. It means that I can recall anything exactally as it happened and yet it seems strange that some information is not in my books yet in books that seem to be for others that have only a few pages written within."

*She frowns and then shrugs. She remains looking puzzled and just stairs into her drink.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”