Traveller's Lodge

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Krishena
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:17 pm
Location: Coventry
Contact:

Postby Krishena » Fri May 26, 2006 12:25 am

Krish leans into the embrace. As her otorno shows his flash of anger, she puts a had to his chest.

'Makatsi.. anger won't get us anywhere.. much as it's rarely my place to say so.. for now we have to wait and see what Bluenose is up to.. '

She turns to Kerrigan.

'I agree with Traveller, you cannot make such promises, none of us can.. Dakron had little known about him when he was alive.. we know even less now he is dead.. though it pains me to say so, and may cause more suffering before the puzzle is solved, we must wait and see his next move..'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?
Image

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Fri May 26, 2006 12:33 am

To both of you that is what I believe but it won't stop me making preparations in case I am wrong.
Though I believe that as we can do nothing right now the best thing to do will be to worry about pathway at least till we have it

But wasn't there some heads of the order of Dakron who we could ask about him, also I will ask Threan if could use some of his magics to find out answers for us

*Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri May 26, 2006 12:41 am

*Pick Bartholemew up from the floor and with a small struggle puts him on the bed. He then turns to the others.*

"If we try to second guess every threat, then we will spend our lives jumping at shadows. You speak true Kerrigan when you say it is best to focus on Pathway. To that end I want you to head out with the party seeking the Dwarves in a few days time."

*Turns to Krish and looks at her meaningfully before he speaks again.*

"I am going to head out tomorrow and see if I can discuss the attack with Harwood in more detail. If we are both going to be on the front line then we need to co-ordinate our efforts."

User avatar
Krishena
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:17 pm
Location: Coventry
Contact:

Postby Krishena » Fri May 26, 2006 12:47 am

Krish met Traveller's eyes, and nodded, before glancing away and returning the meaningful look of her own.

'Good luck with that.. please.. let me know what he says...'

She turned to Kerrigan.

'Sadly I have things I need to look into here.. and Bartholemew to help look after so I cannot help you with your mission.'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?
Image

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Fri May 26, 2006 12:51 am

Kerrigan nods at this

Traveller that was already my intention, I will be leaving for Nadine first thing tomorrow, also I wish to speak with Threan and ask him to cast a couple of divinition questions for me, also it seems to be the best way to round up heroes for assulting the veil.

Also on that note if you are both going to be on the front line we need to establish communication channels, the best idea so far I believe is using the Averial and also to make sure that members of the conclave are around so that communication via elements can be utilised

Kerrigan turns to Krish
I wish you luck with that, also would you mind taking care of Kriska I had to carry her here, she is in the living room unconsious but alive, she should awaken in the morning, I hope,


Kerrigan suddenly sits down on the floor like everything has landed on his shoulders and pushed him to the floor


**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri May 26, 2006 1:01 am

"Let us go and see to her now."

*He steps up beside Krish, placing an arm around her waist and leading her from the room and downstairs. to the room where Kriska is laying.*

"How did she come to be like this Kerrigan?"

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Fri May 26, 2006 10:28 am

Kerrigan seems slightly uncomfortable when asked this

I knocked her out

then very fast the rest comes out

I was running to catch up with you and we crashed into each other a lightning strike vcame out before I realised what had happened I then saw that it was Kriska, I healed her and tried to apoligise but she just started running I thought she was running from the guildhouse so I tried to ask her she carried on running I quicksanded her, she fired an acid bolt at me it reflected on her, I healed her up again and she collasped so I carried her back to the guildhouse when we got near she started screaming again and tried to run so I knocked her out again and carried her in to the living room, I bandaged her up and left her to wake normally I thought that was best.


Kerrigan is looking slightly sheepish now

Also Neptune is worried about I believe or at least it seems to be moving around alot more than normal


**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri May 26, 2006 10:45 am

*Pauses for a few seconds whilst trying to register what Kerrigan just said.*

"So basically you knocked her out for her own good? Prepare to to froozen when she comes around. You say she seemed afraid, if that is so she will likely run once she awakes unless we can give her some time to calm down."

*With that the Traveller turns to Kriska.*

"I summon the power of the jewel and infuse it with the essence of the hero and channel it to grant this person Bravery!"

*He takes a breath then starts to cast again.*

"I summon the power of the jewel and infuse it with the essence of the hero and channel it to heal this persons wounds Heal 3!"

*He waits for Kriska to awaken then speaks softly to her.*

"Kriska are you alright?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Fri May 26, 2006 10:54 am

*Kriska wakes looking a little nervous. She looks around at all the people surrounding her.*

"I... I am sorry! I could not stay! I am ok just a little... un-nerved."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri May 26, 2006 10:56 am

"What happened? I know what Krish has said but you were there from the beginning. What happened?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Fri May 26, 2006 11:07 am

*Kriska sits up on the chair a little shaky.*

"Bartholemew almost fell into the Graceful Elf looking all dased he did not respond to anything apart from me walking him back carefully to here. I put him in a room... Is he ok?... I went and got him some food and drink I offered him a drink and I meant to say here have a drink when I said instead 'Take this and drink from it. It is your blood that shall be spilled for all so that sins may be repeated' I did not mean to say it but I said it! Bartholemew refused to drink I sat down. Then the flames, the flames, all around me white flames and around Bartholemew red flames. So much fire! I back away to the wall and then I managed to calm myself and think and I found out that it was the symbol of Dakron. Then Krishena came in and then a voice and a halfling appeared and I ran I could not stay, I left people behind! Kerrigan bumped into me I did not reconise him I am sorry Kerrigan. I then heard a voice while I was saying sorry to Kerrigan and it was horrible! ‘Sorry? Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespas against us, and lead us into temptation, for thine is the kingdom, the power and the carnage, for ever and ever’ Bartholemew had said something similar and so did the halfling. Has it gone? All I wanted to do was to go home to get safe and not come back. I am sorry, I have failed!"

*With this Kriska seems to almost curl up inside herself. She lifts her feet up onto the chair and holds them close to her body.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Fri May 26, 2006 1:01 pm

Kerrigan speaks quietly

Kriska it sounds to me like you where very brave and that the things that where happening are beyond any of ours control.


Also I am afriad that I need to rise early tomorrw and as it looks like I am not needed any more I will retire, as I must leave enough time to get to Nadine, especailly as I would rather not use magic if I can avoid it.

Good night my friends

Kerrigan heads to the door

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Fri May 26, 2006 11:35 pm

*Kriska is starting to look wide eyed again with memories of what happened flooding back to her. She stands quickly and looks flighteredly around*

"I need to get out of here! I must go!"

*Her breathing starts to race and her eyes wideren further panic starts to set in again. She takes a few steps forward and looks wilderly at Krishena and Traveller.*

"I left...I left behind....I-I-I should-d-d not!"

*She falls to her knees and covers her face over with her hands.*

"I have failed, I am not brave! I could not help! I left!!!"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed May 31, 2006 11:44 am

*Places his hand on Kriska's shoulder and once again casts bravery, noticing the effects of his first spell starting to wear off.*

"You have done no wrong. Yes you left Bartholemew and Krishena behind, but from what I have heard the danger had passed before you left. You have had a fright, bravery is not the absence of fear, but the ability to over come it and face what is in front of you. This you did Kriska, you left after the event was over."

*Stands her up and looks into her eyes.*

"I know I have used the art on you, but that is to keep you from bolting so that we know you are safe. Everyone deals with fear in different ways, some need time to themselves after a shock, others simply just soldier on. What I need you to do is to find out how you deal with it, with a clear mind, then if you need us to we wil help you."

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 am

*Allows herself to be picked up and calms down nodding at why she is having spells cast upon her. She looks at Makatsi.*

"It did not finish in the room it followed me and I think something else had happened to Bartholemew before he stumbled into the Inn!!! I have so much fear especially from Neptune but I have learnt to just cope with what I see because I know now that he is doing it for my own good. But when Dakron speaks in my head... I am not possessed by Dakron am I? It does not feel like it did last time, but the voice was still there!"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest