Traveller's Lodge

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue May 23, 2006 10:23 pm

**From the shadows of a corner a voice speaks. Though you strain your eyes you cannot see anyone or anything there**

"I am the death that comes in the light, I am the roar that cannot be heard, I am the fear that lives in your hearts"

**The voice is cold and harsh, mocking almost**

"I am the trick that was never seen, the suffering that never screamed, the deception that fooled gods"

**Darkness wraps around the room, extinguishing all lights. The mute power of the Heroes is helpless against this evil... it congeals in the centre of the room, forming into the shape of... Bailey Bluenose, the Halfling... He stares at all present, his eyes hard and lifeless, his hands gripping a pair of evily curved daggers that strike Krishena at least as familiar**

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I will fear no justice, for thou art with me, thy daggers and thy ring they comfort me..."

**And then, he is gone...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 pm

*Kriska by this point is as white as a sheet. Her instincts scream at her to flee but deep down she knows she must stay however the urge is to run is too great. As the figure of Bailey Bluenose dissappears she runs for the door as fast as she can leaving thae house without looking back.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue May 23, 2006 10:42 pm

Bartholemew collapses in exhaustion to the floor, sweat dripping off of him but his breathing deep and steady.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed May 24, 2006 12:02 pm

Krishena stares at the daggers in horror, blinking as the halfling disappears. She then slowly crumples to the floor.

'We have a major problem...'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed May 24, 2006 4:50 pm

*Kriska grabs a cloak on the way out and she runs as fast as she can away from Sanga and out towards her glade. Mean while back at the house.....*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed May 24, 2006 5:29 pm

*Be-scaled and glowing brightly the Traveller appears in the room, sword in hand and power surging about his form. He looks around the room and upon seeing Krish slumped dispairing on the floor his combat stance eases and he rushes to her side.*

"Krish? What happened, what is wrong? I felt your fear and came as quickly as my art could bring me. Are you okay?"

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu May 25, 2006 2:04 pm

Kerrigan having left Kriska downstairs bolts in upstairs to where power is eminating from, he storms in looking for trouble upon just seeing Traveller Krish and Bartholemew he calms slightly but is still aglow and the air round him feels charged

Traveller this is worse than you or I could imagine a great big cross the sign of dakron envoleped this house, something entered this house with Bartholemew and Kriska, then disappeared using shadow magics. Kriska ran at this and I crashed into her that is why it took me so long, she is downstairs in the living room unconsiouns so hopefully she is safe.

Are they ok

OOC DNW DS on Krishena and Bartholemew

**Kerrigann
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Thu May 25, 2006 4:35 pm

Krish lifted her head to look at Traveller, frowning.

'He's back.. we all thought Silver had killed him.. but he's back.. that Halfling.. Bailey Bluenose.. has Dakron's daggers.. he appeared here..'

(ooc full hits, full soul etc.)
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu May 25, 2006 5:02 pm

The symbol was similar to Dakrons but it was not his power, trust me I would recgonise that, Krish you said he had his daggers that doesn't mean he is back nessecary

Kerrigan is looking around half expecting something to come through the walls
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu May 25, 2006 9:59 pm

Bartholemew doesn't respond, he is still lying prone on the floor. (ooc full soul, no wounds, no power eminating)

(ooc note. I'm going away for the entire weekend to Mayfest so won't be able to post, Kriska, you can post for Bartholemew for now!)

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu May 25, 2006 11:18 pm

<Just like to say, glad people are enjoying this bit of spontaneous plot :) >
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu May 25, 2006 11:26 pm

*Crouches next to Krishena and puts his hands on her hips, slowly lifting her to her feet. He looks deep into her eyes, seeing the fear and worry there. In his own eyes relief that Krishena is well and uninjured is more than apparent. He embraces his Ontorno, not trusting his voice, savouring the smell and feel of her. Taking comfort in her nearness. Finally he releases her and speaks in a voice cracked with emotion.*

“If he has returned then we have a serious problem.”

*He curses vividly.*

“Why now? We have more than enough to worry about, so why now?”

*In a rare display of rage Traveller throws out a blast of light that shatters the window and splinters the frame.*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu May 25, 2006 11:48 pm

Kerrigan has calmed down, now that there is no immediate danger, he goes and looks around to where the place the the shadow magics concealed something

Traveller I do not believe Dakron himself has come back, This halfling may have his daggers and may have used his symbol, but I say this that the magic used to make all this happens was not Dakrons tht I guarnatee.

My opinon is that this halfling has or is trying to take the his old place

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri May 26, 2006 12:00 am

*After a struggle to bring his errant magiks under control the Traveller turns to Kerrigan.*

"That is a guarnatee you cannot make. The power may not be the same, but death might have changed it. Besides trying to predict the path of the gods is folly, and we are not worthy of attempting to understand their ways."

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Fri May 26, 2006 12:04 am

I disagree, and I stand by what I say, there wasn't even a trace of dakron's power behind any of this, I still think it is the halfling

Kerrigan goes over to the window and begins to weave his magics to repair it

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Return to “Sanga”