Traveller's Lodge

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:20 pm

"As for your 'books', well it would appear that a higher power maybe placing those tomes within your mind to aid a just and righteous cause. Just and righteous causes always involve some sacrifice on our part, otherwise the achieving of them would have been done a long time past. Indeed this Dakron is a corruption, My God preaches love for one another, where this one preaches death to one another it appears. Therefore it is my sacred duty to prevent this being's return to power, or if I cannot do so, at least hinder it as much as my humble frame will allow."

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:31 pm

*Kriska looks up from her drink after draining the remaining tea and making a slightly sour face as the really stong bit of the tea hits the tastebudes and throat.*

"I hope that the sacrafice is not to much to pay for my knowledge. I also hope that you are able to find people to help you fight agains Dakron. However I am afraid to tell you that there are more out in this world that cause more harm at the moment than Dakron. I am afraid we must deal with the here and now, but to be on our guard for what is to come. I have to prepare myself and others for what is to happen to Sanga while the rest of the Heros are away at Pathway. I..."

*Her eyes go wide at the thought of what she is now taking onto her. Her shoulders seem to sink as her eyes get wider and it seems that she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:40 pm

"Yes indeed, the assault on the Pathway fortress does loom." He says, not wanting to bring up the question he wants to ask, that is 'what preparations in sanga would warrant such trepidation.' Instead he thanks her for the company and suggests they both go and get a good nights sleep.

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:50 pm

*Kriska nods for it being a good idea to go to bed. However she does not look at Bartholemew just looks at the empty mug.*

"I will go to bed in a bit, oh I spoke with Traveller and he said that for the time being if you need somewhere to stay then you can use the room that you are in at the moment as a guest of the house."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:54 pm

Bartholemew thanks her and heads to the room to sleep.


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest