A cat in the inn.

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Micha

A cat in the inn.

Postby Micha » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:51 pm

Micha the leapard like feline beast man prowls into the tavern. He walks to the bar and holds a conversation with the bar man.

After it his finished he walks to the fire place and curls up on the floor with a contented pur, for all the world like the lardgest house tabby in existance.

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:38 am

Micha awakes whith a strech and a yawn. He pads over to the bar and gets some food - he sits at a table and picks at the food.

Aldacot

Postby Aldacot » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:21 am

Aldacot walks into the tavern and orders some food and some ale, then noticing the feline who had called at the house the other day goes up to his table and smiles.

Hello again. You found the tavern, I see. We didn't get the chance to talk properly - I am Aldacot. What brings you to Sanga?
Aldacot - the mysterious elf with a taste for (lots of) ale

Micha

Postby Micha » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:23 pm

The cat man looks up - startled at first and then reacogniseing who it is a smile apears on his face.

"Ahh how nice to see you again."

He points at the mug of ale - "I told you i would buy you a drink and now you have brought one your self? I will have to get the next one or i will be ashamed that you wont accept my apolagy."

He grins wider now.

"As to why I came here. That is a long tale not for today."

Aldacot

Postby Aldacot » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:25 pm

Aldacot chuckles.

Unfortunately I didn't notice you at first when I came in, otherwise I would have been happy to have let you buy my drink.

A broad grin spreads across Aldacots face and he says jovially.

I have never been known to turn down the offer of a drink when it appears, so when I have finished this, you may buy my next!

Then a sly expression crosses his face.

And if you won't tell me today, fair enough, but I should warn you, I do enjoy a good long tale occasionally, so perhaps another time! Ah, it is good to have a night where I can relax and not have to worry about things.

Aldacot laughs merrily, and takes a gulp of his drink.

Micha

Postby Micha » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:21 am

The feline man smiles as well.

"That is very true - the lack of worries is a great gift. My name is Micha by the way incase i had not introduced my self earlier."
He goes to the bar and come back with two drinks - he places one in front of Aldacot with a wink.

"Better now than never."

Aldacot

Postby Aldacot » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:53 pm

Aldacot looks at Micha, then the drink, and then smiles broadly.

Ah, not only are you a man of honour, but you have a good taste in drinks. I can see that we will get on famously.

He chuckles and then looks Micha in the eye.

Consider your debt repaid (not that I considered there to be much of a debt anyway). So let us drink to new friendships and good times, for I am in a good mood and feel like celebrating.

With this, Aldacot lifts his tankard towards his companion, before taking a large gulp.

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:14 pm

"I will drink to that - new friends are a boon i wish i could drink to more often."

With that Micha picks up his drink and raises it to Aldacot.

"May luck quide your steps and may this not be the last drink we have together!"

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:16 pm

A Big redish figure enters, he is wearing furs and has a big axe slung over his shoulder, he goes over to the bar and grabs a big tankard over Ale, before going over to the fire and collapsing on a stool by the fire,

As soon as he hits the stool in collapses and the redish man hits the ground, with a surprising nimblness he gets up and goes over and crashes in a more sturdy chair, which creaks but supports his weight, he then puts his axe down by his chair and slowly drinks his ale while he warms his boots by the fire

**Redish Man**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Aldacot

Postby Aldacot » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:49 pm

Aldacot grins at Micha.

I'll agree with that, my friend.

He regards the newcomer and looks harder as though in vague recognition. He indicates the red man to Micha.

Do you know that person there? He looks familiar to me, yet I cannot put a name to the face. Excuse me a second, I will go and ease my curiosity. I am sure that I know that man.

Aldacot gets up and goes over to the red man by the fire.

Excuse me, sir, do I know you? You seem familiar - I have an idea that we have met once before, but my memory is vague (I am not the brightest one for remembering things). Just in case we haven't met, my name is Aldacot.

Aldacot chuckles and continues racking his memory trying to find the missing name.

Return to “Sanga”