Ressurection

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Ressurection

Postby Will » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:27 am

**A notice goes up**

"I, Jasdu, Sentinel of the Hopewastes and Champion of Balance, call upon the Heroes of these lands to aid me in a perilous task.

With the approach of the Night of the Nearly Living Dead it seems imperative that we come to an agreement on some things.

Therefore, let a grand debate on the rights and wrongs of ressurection take place!!!"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:40 pm

Moss, having spotted the note, stares at it for a moment. Reading it over a few times, he gives a little nod and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a stick of charcoal. Underneath the notice, he scribbles a little response.

I will help. Please get in touch. I'm usually around Sanga. Look for a rabbit beastman. Should be easy to find.

Moss
"Whoops."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:16 pm

*Walking through the market place, Nathaniel spots the notice, and after a few moments writing on a scrap of paper, pins it beneath the notice.*

"All things have a price. A life has the highest price of all. If you are ready to pay the price for such a thing, then resurrection is a valid and worthy idea. If you are not willing, then you would be better off leaving them dead, as the balance of nature is not to be trifled with"
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Sanga”