back from the portal

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

back from the portal

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:24 pm

*After walking back from the protal with new found friends around her Kriska heads into sanga itself and on into The Graceful Elf. On entering she looks around and notices several poster that have several different things outlawed on there, as she reads she finds out what has been happening in the area and realises that she could be in trouble. She goes over to the bar and orders a tankard of mead to help warm herself and fight the how she is feeling she knew that the thing had not been far away from her yet at the same time she knew that it was not going to be getting any closer to her. She turns and looks around the tavern which is very quite so she goes over to a stool by the fire to sit and warm herself up. She looks slightly pale compared to normal and slightly shocked. She sighs to herself every-now-and-then whilst slowly drinking the mead.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:58 pm

Micha rolls over and streches where he s lyeing on a rug befor the carpet. He sees the younge elf sitting befor him and recognises her.

"Good evening young one. How are you this day?"
Last edited by Micha on Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:02 pm

*slightly startled by seeing the strang thing again talking to her she nods gently at him saying slightly hesitently. Also starting to feel the effect of the alcahole*

"I am...ok"

*Lucy*

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:06 pm

The cat smiles slightly.

"Forgive my rudeness but you do not seem fine. Tell me to remove my nose rom your bussines if you will but you seem to have taken a shock. What have you been doing with your self to get in such a state?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:09 pm

*takes a big sigh and looks scared at the thing*

"I have seen the dead come back to life through a portal and genies and fairys and goblins and other things that I do not know what they were. Also I have just learnt that with learning comes knowledge and with knowledge comes danger."

*Lucy*

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:12 pm

The cat streches.

"Truely knolage may bring danger - but knolage also brings safety - through knolage almost every danger can be over come. With out knolage think how more dangerous a world this would be."

He walks to the bar and brings back a mug of mead and a small glass or warm brandy which he sets befor the elf.

"There is no greater cure for a shock than a warm fire and warm brandy."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:18 pm

*Kriska downs the remainder of her mead and takes a sip of the new concosion in front of her. Feeling very off balanced she looks up at the person and decides that she likes it.*

"Thank you its nice, and very warming."

*She drinks a bit more of it feeling the warmth go from her feet to her head. She then looks at the now almost empty glass seeing it move slightly infront of her. She looks back up to the person and notices that there seems to be two of them, she giggles slightly.*

*Lucy*

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:21 pm

The cat takes a sip from his glass to cover his widening smile. The elf looked a little of balance but she had some colour back at least.

"well a laught is better than the face you had on befor. So where did you go that you saw all of these strange creatures?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:25 pm

*her eyes seem to blur over but she carries on sluring her words whilst swaying slightly on her seat.*

"I...av beeen tooo a plasssee abou..*hic*...t 6 dayss walk from ere"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:37 pm

*Travellers enters through the door and almost immediatly notices a tipsy Kriska, he walk over to her and the feline sat with her.*

"Good evening Kriska, I see you found your way to the tavern, I had wondered where you had gotten yourself to."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:40 pm

**Drakes enters looking tired** Good evening Traveller, everyone. Any news on that portal?

**Drake**

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:40 pm

*Pointing at Traveller Kriska's face turns to mild anger.*

"Whyy did yooouuuuu not telllll me?"

*She points to the posters and finishes off the last of the brandy.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:44 pm

*To Drake.*

"Some yes, I shall be right with you."

*Turns to Kriska.*

"To protect you. Would you have accepted my aid, judged me on my actions and not the words of others if you knew when we met what is said on those posters?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:47 pm

*Sighs deeply her head droping onto her chest and deep thought is spread across her brow. She seems to have sobered up slightly but the bluryness is still apparent in her eyes as she lifts her head back up*

"It does not make any differnece I can not undo what has been done but I am sorry I know you to be good and that is the truth that is a lie but for no one to tell me about all the others that have been...annoyed is horrible"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:59 pm

"You are right, perhaps I should have told you, perhaps I made an error in judgement, it will not have been my first and will almost certyainly ot be my last."

Return to “Sanga”