back from the portal

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:08 am

*Kriska waits a while for any other requests for drink but gets up eventually and goes to the bar to order a milk for herself and an Old Octaginol. Food wise she orders some cheese and bread and soup for two her walking is a bit on the staggered side and she looks pritty wobberly on her feet. On returning to the tables she almost misses the table with the food due to still slightly bluried eyed vision. Addressing everyone in the area.*

"If anyone else wants anything I will go back up in a bit and get you it"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:16 am

*A ghost of a smile flicks across Traveller's lips.*

"You know Kriska that when you find it difficult to walk you can call the barmaid over for table service, it makes life easier all round. Thanks for the Food and pint."

*To Nathaniel.*

"By all means. Krish and I are well and yes we have been busy. What is the news with you?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:21 am

*Kriska stares at Traveller with Shere determination*

"I am NOT finding it hard to walk the floor is moving that is all!!!"

*She sits promptly down and starts to eat and drink her food*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:22 am

My news? All good, I have to say.

*takes a small bottle out of a belt pouch*

Drink this, and you might understand what I mean a bit better. Do not worry, it will do you no harm, you have my word.

*To Kriska*

Good day, my lady. I do not believe we have met. I am Nathaniel of the Everni. At your service.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:28 am

*Looks at Kriska amused.*

"The floor looked perfectly still to me, but then I am sat down."

*Drinks the potion, test's of faith seeming to be a pattern of the times for him. Soon after the potion takes effect and the Traveller feels power build up inside him, for a moment even his facade crumbles as he looks at Nathaniel puzzled.*

"You mean?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 am

*Even though she feels in a bit of a huff she smiles and welcomes Nathaniel to the group, nods*

"I am Kriska of I dont know where it is nice to meet you."

*Before Traveller drinks the potion she says quickly*

"Do you want me to identify it?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:37 am

*Nathaniel smiles*

I said my news was good. That was my own work. A minor example of what I have learned. I felt it appropriate you were the first I told, since you were the first to offer help in my searching.

Anyway. Here is a list of what I've managed to master to date. Not a large list, I know, but it will grow in time.

*slides a piece of paper across*

Only problem is, they are damned expensive to make. I found a stash of money, and that's all been used up in research. I cant give any more for free, I fear.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:42 am

*To Kriska after drinking the potion.*

"Nathaniel is a friend, I trust him. Besides if it proved to be foul, not that I thought it would be I knew you were around to assist.*

*To Nathaniel.*

"Nor would I ask for free samples, there is cost to you in making them, so you should at the very least recover that cost."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:44 am

*grins*

"I almost forgot when you took that poison in the glade that I could cure poison"

*giggles a bit embarised*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:50 am

*Nathaniel smiles at hearing this*

You drank poison, Traveller? seems a little... uncharacteristically rash of you.

Rest assured, I can make sure that wont happen again, at least when I am around. Part of my learnings means I can tell the ingredients of a substance, know its base properties, and predict its effect on various species.

*sniffs carefully*

For instance, your drink is about one twentieth alcohol. containing hops, barley, yeast, and a few other minor ingredients, an old octagonal?
Last edited by bedevere on Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:54 am

*Slightly amazed Kriskas jaw drops and she suddenly feels sleep again and drops her head all of a sudden back onto the table to sleep.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:07 am

*Nathaniel raises an eyebrow at the collapsing elf, and reaches out to catch her head before it hits the table*

I suppose it is getting late, I had best be finding somewhere to sleep for the night. Theres a pleasant glade outside town I quite like in this weather.

Anyway. I hope to see you around more often, my friend. When the young lady wakes, please give her my regards.

Oh, and feel free to show that little list to other people. I suspect my talents will be in demand, until I can train an apprentice or two...

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:10 am

*Watches Nathaniel leave before turning to the Sleeping Kriska. Speaking to the other in the bar.*

"If you'll excuse me I'd better get this one to a bed."

*Mutters under his breath and Kriska floats gently off of her chair. Making it look as though he is carrying her the Traveller leaves and heads home.*

Callion_Grimm

We meet again....

Postby Callion_Grimm » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:33 pm

The door of the tavern begins to open slowly, a small rush of cold air slivers in from the bitterness of night, almost to find some warmth amoung the people in the tavern... A strange shape enters the tavern, almost lumbering with size but gaunt at the same time, its face covered by a black hood...

The two companions recognise the strange garments that the new-comer is wearing...From under the hood they both can feel and almost see the eyes of a formiliar deamon.... However...the odd figure just stands in the door-way almost confused as what to do next...

*Beleth was not sure how the people of the tavern would respond to him or even what one exactly did in a tavern???*

Return to “Sanga”