back from the portal

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:03 am

*She nods and looks very sleepy*

"I am going to accept what you offered me about a month ago at the wheyoutwhey inn. It seems right it is what should be done I have thought about it long and hard this day and it seems like the way I should go."

*Noticing for the first time the other person standing near she nods and says hello to him*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:05 am

**Drake smiles at Kriska, gets a drink then heads to a vacant table and sits down** No rush Traveller

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:08 am

*Nods.*

"Very well, we shall discuss this in more detail another time. Now if you will excuse me I have a matter of business to discuss with Mr. Drake."

*Turns to Drake.*

"Shall we retire to another table? Can I buy you a drink?"
Last edited by quillkeeper on Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:12 am

*Kriskas face shows a sign of pure releaf and the full effects of the warm brandy finally take full effect and her head drops onto her chest for the final time that night as she falls to sleep in the chair.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:12 am

**Drake looks up at Traveller** Please, just 'Drake' is fine. **Finishes his glass of water** Anything non-alcoholic would be good.

**Drake**

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:20 am

*Heads to the bar and orders himself and ale and a glass of juice squeezed from fruit for Drake. He heads over to the table and takes a seat, giving Drake his drink.*

"I thought water might be a little bland. Anyway news from the portal, it turned out to be the exit from the Hope Wastes, the one that Kan Slarr spoke of the eve of my wedding."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:25 am

**Drake nodded** I thought it might be. **He took a deep breath then continued with an element of hope in his voice** Did Shade get out? Or Malkass?

Sizel

Postby Sizel » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:37 am

I'm sorry,
Don' mean ta inturupt but ya did say "Malkass" did ya not?
Thought so.

Well, I hate ta be the bearer of bad news, but I'm thinkin that he did not.
At least, if he is the fella I'm thinkin o' then he didn't.
A man o' medium height an long dark hair?
Wore a red cape, chain mail an' was oft' ta be heard invokin the fire's o' Oblivion?

If that's ya man then no.
I'm sorry but he fell in battle, right at the end an' so he did.

I tried to do what I could ta help everyone get through, but it seems that there's quite a number o' folk who don't follow the Lilley Way an' that's a cryin' shame an so it tis.

I din't know as how you were married Traveller, ya did na say anything?
Mind you, I didn't ask...
Is that young lass with the black hair, with whom ya were cavortin' all day, the lucky woman then?

_
Blake

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:29 pm

**Looks to the new arrival and sighs** I really hoped he would get out. Sorry, I don't think we've met. But then, if you were there then you have been in the Hopewastes I assume?

Sizel

Postby Sizel » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:17 am

I really hoped he would get out.

I'm sorry, I can't help but feel I let him down there.
We'd almost managed to get everyone clean out an' so we had.
Still...
Maybe if some had decided that we were all in it tagether, an' not played the "every man for himself" game, we'd ha done better.

I did try quite hard ta get him out an so I did.
Even got inta an argument with some bloke who said he was the guardian o the land o the dead.
But it was ta no avail so it wasn't.

Sorry, I don't think we've met.

That's okay.
There's a whole lot o' that goin on too.

My name's Blake an' I'm a priest of Dromon.
I come from a town called Lilly ~ I don't suppose you know it?
I'd like ta get home an so I would.
It's just by three rivers.
Or maybe two.
Or maybe it's just one and a tributary...
We're still not decided on that.

But then, if you were there then you have been in the Hopewastes I assume?

It would seem so.
At least that's what a whole lot o people said.
The last thing I can remember before waking up outside this huge tunnel full o' dead folks was my neck snappin' and thinkin ta meself "you've done it this time Blake an so ya have".

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:56 pm

It's a shame everone didn't work together. You don't know a man called Shade do you? He would have been in the Hopewastes for a long time.

Lilly? Sorry doesn't ring a bell. Which tribe are you, that might help geographically?

**Drake**

Rob

Postby Rob » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:07 pm

*Over the noise comes the sound of a lot of armour drawing closer... very slowly*

Hello Everyone. Sorry If I'm Interupting, But Thought I'd Follow Along As I Don't Know My Way Round... Got Left Behind A Bit, But I'm Here Now.

Blake, I'd Like To Thank You For Mending Me So Often; Think That's My Favourate Spell And Anyone Who Can Cast It (On Me) Is A Mate Of Mine. There Was That Guy With The Fur And Red Coat Thing Who Could Fix Lots Of Armour All At Once With One Spell, So I Really Liked Him But I Didn't Get His Name.

Anyway My Master Said He Was Done With Me For Now And Wandered Off So I'm Waiting To See What I Can Do Next.

I Would Sit Down And Offer People Drinks But I Have No Money And Would Break The Stools, Unless They Have Really Strong Ones In Here. Maybe They Could Make Me A Special Gollem Seat?

Traveller, Who Were Those Groups Of Men Who Kept Wanting To Take You Away? Having Spent All My Time Guarding The Way Out Of The Hope Wastes Till My Last Master, Blake And The Others Turned Up This Is All Very New To Me.

Oh My Master Said My Name Is Gollem By The Way, Though One Of The Demons Called Me Ashcroft And Grum...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:04 pm

*Kriska wakes up with a start hearing the thing with the large armor come in the door and be very noisey. She looks around and notices some of the people she had been traveling with during the last couple of weeks she smiles*

"It is nice to see so many people in here."

*Shaking her head she stands and asks*

"Does anyone want something to drink?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:02 am

*Looks over to Kriska.*

"I suggest something non-alcholic for you, and and Old Octaginol for me please. Food I will leave in your hands, I am sure what you order will be fine."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:06 am

*Nathaniel walks into the tavern. After getting his drink, he turns to look for a table. As he notices the Traveller, he seems surprised*

Ah. Traveller. Long time no see. I trust you are well, and Krishena, of course. May I join you? I'd like to hear what you've been up to. I am sure you've been busy. I know I have...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Sanga”