Hiring

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Hiring

Postby Ben » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:05 pm

**Notices are pinned up in a couple of drinking establishments and on other noticeboards around the city**

I am hiring a group for a little expedition. Those who know me are welcome, those who don't want to kill me are preferred: however this is important enough to ignore such petty differences. Other details are available from myself upon request but all will be explained in person on the day.

This will be taking place on the 7th day of this new year. Normal time and place. Pay to be negotiated but will at least meet standard rates.

Drake

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:48 pm

**Darke recives a note saying**
Drake,

I appolagise Drake, but i will be unable to aid you in you expedition.
How ever if you wish any other of the Mhoyur Rhines to aid you,please fell free to ask them.

Yours Major E. Garrow MhoyurRhines
Phil who was Uz,Lizea, First now...

A big Orc Knight!
and
Enlightenment.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:48 pm

**Drake returns a note privately**

Major Garrow

It is a shame not to have someone of your experience and ability on the party, but I understand that you must have many things to see to: especially with the current Telerfret issues.

I am no friend of the Telerfret, but I am not powerful enough to be their enemy either. Perhaps when my people become more powerful I might be able to stand against him for he breaks one fundamental law: the Haran has absolute control over his own tribe but no other.

If I see any of your troops, I will make it clear that they are welcome (and indeed appreciated) but I would ask you if you could do me a favour. I understand the basics of Kanly: an eye for an eye, but if you could ask any members of the Mhoyur Rhines who do attend not to seek trouble with any Telerfret patrols we meet it would be appreciated.

Thank you again
Drake

Return to “Sanga”