Around about the woods

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Around about the woods

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:24 am

*Kriska walks out of Sanga wearing her hood up to hide her ears. She walks out past the guards and follows a gental stream into the woods. After walking for about an hour she comes to a glade where she can sit with her feet dangerling in the river. She relaxes as she feels a nice cooling breeze across her face. She rembers what has been taught her as she goes into deep meditation of her safe room.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:27 am

catching a familiar scent hunter approachs the glade with reminants of half a dead cat that he had been eating seeing Kriska he waits behind her eating his food
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:31 am

*After a couple of hours meditation she brings herself back to the glade with her feet still dangerling in the water. She stands up and walks down the stream hearing the noise of eating she turns suddenly slightly supprised realising it was the hunter she relaxes*

"Hello how have you been?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:33 am

hungry there is not that much game around that the humans don't have penned up and taking there livestock is just to much hassle but how have you been?

he throws the skeletal remains of the cat over his shoulder
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:37 am

*feeling slightly worried by the fact that he is hungery*

"You could always come into Sanga with me if you wanted to? As for me I have been fine the thing that has been following me has not really been to close to me for a while I have felt it a couple of times but only at a distance. I have also meet a lot of very strange people around at the moment who are rather odd?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:48 am

looks thoughtful for a moment

so whats following you then i haven't sensed any thing around except that strange floating thing that passed over the city two days ago

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:07 am

*Kriska looks EXTREAMLY confused at the random discription thinking could it possibly be the thing that is following that has been spotted finally. Remembering that she had not told Hunter about the thing that is following her she decides that she trusts him enough to tell him.*

"I have had a strange thing that has been following me everytime it gets close to me it scares the living daylights out of me. I have horrible images float infront of my eyes and I have no idea how to fight it. I can however tolirate it being a lot closer to me now more than I used to. When you were helping me walk that was, I think, caused by Kerrigan stiking it with a spell. I only think this because I am not 100% sure that it was caused by the spell. All I know is that it was pure agony when he hit it. This feeling has only happened once before and that was when the Traveller struck it with his sword and then it made me go unconsious with the pain that I felt!!!"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:18 am

hmm........ that could be the thing that brushed past me when i was carrying you but i could be wrong but under your assumption i take it that if we encounter it again you would rather i did not attack it?

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:42 am

*Kriska frowns*

"I dont remember that but then again I was in ALOT of pain! Ummm it could have been I really do not know. Before my meditation I could not have said where the thing is in the area around me but now I am hoping that I will be able to tell where it is....errr....ummm.....I dont know what I will do....I think I will run in the opposit direction but I dont know I am unsure."

*She looks a little agitated*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:59 am

Well I will leave to your descrition on such subject, wait...............GET DOWN

Suddenly a six foot tall creature who's reptilian skin merges from black to red, and fangs protruding from it twisted mouth. It wields a pair of scimitars wearing Chaimail and Platemail.

suddenly with much greater speed than expected for his size hunter leaps in it's way grabing it by the throat and right wrist and lifts it off the floor

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:11 am

*Kriska nods with acceptance at what The Hunter says she drops quickly into the stream where she is still standing. She gets a quick glimps of what it is and she is very scared and unsure of what it is that she has actually seen. The first thing that comes to mind is that how scared she is feeling could it possibly be the thing that is following her. Then she things and realises that she has seen something familiar to it before...It looks a bit like Adama-Loki. She stays still in the water feeling the slightly cold flow of the stream around her.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:17 am

as the creature swing Hunter move his head slightly so that the blow only glance off the side of his head hunter leaps forward holding it tightly within his grasp slamming it into a large oak tree forcing it to drop the scimitar in his right hand and then ripps a hole in it's plate with his right claw

suddenly a feral roar sounds in the back of Kriska's mind

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:21 am

*Kriska rases her head just before she hears a roar inside her head. On hearing the sound she gains courage and pushes herself more up right. On seeing what is happening she is so shocked that she stands automatically upright and as if in a dream she steps out of the water and heads towards the pair that are fighting*

"I call forth the power of this stream and the frost of winter to freeze this creature in front of me to stop him attacking my FRIEND!"

*At this point she raises her hand with palms facing towards the creature as a plate of ice spreads from her hands and starts to encompass it.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:41 am

as the ice encompasses the creature somthing within the creature glows and the ice is thrown back landing mere inch's from Kriska's feet

suddenly Hunter begins to glow slightty he ripps part of the creatures throat out with his left paw and throws it across the clearing but not before it swing and cuts straight through the hunter's chainmail

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:44 am

*She is shocked by the ice wall landing at her feet but is shocked even furthere by the strength that Hunter has and by how much punishment he has taken. Worried about Hunters injurys she rushes towards him after he throws the creature to the other side of the glade, even though she knows that they are not quite out of danger yet. With a slightly shakey voice she asks*

"Are you ok?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”