Tooo drunk to think!

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:11 pm

Bartholemew looks up and appears puzzled for a moment at Kriska's words, then an internal struggle appears to subside and he replies, "It must be the nature of this land, and possibly my journey in the wilderness that has allowed me to come closer to God and grant me the ability to pass on Gods power. Its a sign that I am following Gods path in being here, it must be, I cannot think of any other reasonable explanation at present. As for my robes, I think I had better repair them myself. They are the only clothes I have and modesty forbids me from being naked while you mend them." He says with a apologetic smile.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:26 pm

*Kriska looks at him as if he is a child and she is the parent after the child has done something really amuzing but the parent is not allowed to laugh. A steel glint appears in her eyes but lingers for a while this time.*

"You do not have to take them off I can just sit here and you there and I meditate and then I repair them without you even taking them off. Anyway I think I would prefer that you keep your cloths on."

*Kriska seems to be back to her normal self with the joy and happiness of a child but there still seems to be a slight remainder of the steel glint in her eyes that is most unuseral.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Bartholemew looks relieved and sits down. He sips his drink on milk and then adds, "It would certainly lessen the burden on many people back in my land if they could repair clothes with a wave of the hand, but then, hard work helps to build up your soul as well as harden your hands."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:42 pm

*Nods and smiles warmly the glint fading a bit. She closes her eyes to concentrate for a moment and moving her hands in a way that is the same a sewing she repairs his cloths back to pristean condition. Upon opening her eyes she smiles even broader.*

"Right now that I am feeling better and you are looking more like a man than a tramp can I get you anything to drink or eat?"

*She then looks down a little sorrowful, she then looks around a bit confused and mumbles under her breath just so that it is bairly audible.*

"I do hope my friends are ok? and where is my staff?"

*looking around she finds her staff and goes and retreaves it*
Last edited by Gumboots on Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:58 pm

Bartholemew smiles, "Shall we find out then? I think we can possibly gather up some people, they seem mostly a good sort around here. You will have to tell me exactly how and why they became missing though. Do you feel up to telling me?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:15 pm

*Kriska nods after regaining her seat from finding her staff*

"Well there were a load of undead people...err...things trying to attack someone and us while the someone was performing a ritual to acheive something that I am not entirely sure on. I was helping to heal the injered and to help fight off these undead as well. I was doing fine until Traveller called me over. He and two wolves were helping to protect me but I can kinda protect myself but not very well. Well he called me over and was talking to my aquatiance Estan *points at her in the corner of the room* and they were talking about the fact that she could take one person to safty because she had to leave the area there and then. She asked Traveller if he knew anyone and he said me I was about to argue when Estan came up with a good point that she could not take me because I was consious. I was happy about this it meant that I did not have to go, the next thing Traveller went 'Ah' turned to attack an undead but instead subduded me by hitting me on the back of the head with the hilt of his sword! The next thing I know is that I am waking up with a bump on the back of my head outside this inn not knowing where in the world I am."

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:00 am

"Well the thing to firstly is to find out where we are then, only when we know where we are can we have any hope of finding where we are going. I do not know this land but it seems that I have found you at least." He rises and goes over to Estan to ask more details.

/ooc Not sure if Estan will be available. hmmm.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:10 am

*At the point a light shines through the front windows and the Traveller enters through the door. Something is strange about him though, the skin of his face seems to have small growths of blue scales. He has a tettered note in his hand and looks around the Tavern for Kriska. Upon seeing her he walks into the building properly, but tentatively, as if expecting a storm.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:14 am

*Kriska watches Bartholemew but a light distracts her from what he is doing. As Traveller enters the room her eyes light up from rembering what she has been told by a certian dragon and the steelness returns to her eyes with a slight blaze behind them. She smiles broardly as if she has not seen her friend for years and rushes towards him still clutching her staff. With her arms held wide for a friendly embrace she heads towards him and embraces him still smiling*

"About time. Is everyone ok?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:19 am

*A little taken aback by Kriska's reaction the Traveller stumble when she embraces him, but he quickly regains his balance.*

"Everybody is alive and well, I am sorry for what I did, but it was in orer to protect you. I was doubtful that people would not perish to that endless wave of undead."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:22 am

*Kriska did not finish let Traveller finish his sentance properly before the fire in her eyes over took the steel and she strikes him on the back of the head with the end of her staff in an attempt to Subdue him. At the same time Kriska says*

"With wind rain ice and snow, this man is tricky and tells the truth so bring forth ice to FREEZE him there."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:35 am

*The arua that surrounds the Traveller dims slighty as the magic solidifies to protect it's wielder from harm, however Kriska's spell takes hold regardless, and the Traveller is frozen to the spot.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:43 am

*Kriska breaths heavily knowing that at least one out of two worked as she takes a couple of steps away from Traveller leaning onto the stick a bit. Now all she has to do is wait a few minutes for him to defrost. In the mean time she turns to Bartholmew*

"I do appologise about this but he is learning a lesson that I have been told to give him. It will be over soon"

*She mumbles something under her breath healing herself. After a few minutes she starts to incant another spell as Traveller starts to defrost in front of her eyes. Just as the spell wears off compleatly she fires four yellow bolts at Traveller in a row imbetween saying.*

"Dont you...ever...do that...to me...again!!"

*After this she collapes to the floor unconsious*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:01 am

*The Bolts impact with the arua surrounding Traveller, and on the third it fades to non-exsistance. The forth bolt Strikes him in the chest, but his reflexes save him from the bulk of the damage. He walks over to Kriska incanting under his breath. After a few seconds he casts a spell upon her and she looks visably better.*

"I promise, and I say again I am sorry.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:05 am

*Weakly she gets up and purches on a stool with her staff for support, the steel glint clearly apparent in her eyes more so than ever.*

"Right...I accept your appology but do please bare in mind that I can help. I know I am young but I am gaining in experiance quickly. I know you did it for my own good please forgive me for attacking you?"

*After this she reaches for her tankard and downs the contents of it before any of her companions can reactt to her. The Alcohol seems to take effect immediatly and she sags a bit. She nods off to sleep where she sits. Her hands seem cold to touch but they soon warm up in front of the fire. Her face has a look of great sadness upon it even in her sleep, its as if her troubles have come to a head in this one encounter.*
Last edited by Gumboots on Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”