Tooo drunk to think!

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:54 pm

*Travellers hackels seem to rase as a familiar presence seems to materialise.*

"It has returned!"

*He drops his blade from his shoulder and unwraps it. He concentrates and a silver aura gathers around the bared blade as it grows in strength the Traveller streatches out with his senses muttering under his breath as he does so. After a minute he dissappears with an inrush of air and from outside his battle cry can be heard. A few moments later he wanders back in through the door about three inches off the ground, the aura around his sword having dissapated.*

"It will not return for a while."

*He goes to the bar and orders another drink, and a water for Kriska when she awakes before returning to the table and resting.*

"What is it?"
Last edited by quillkeeper on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:03 pm

*Kriska wakes up with a start screaming in agony. She is a bit dazed and is unsure of where she is. She does not seem to reconise the friends around her as her vision is slightly blured by the tears that have formed by the pain. All she knows is that there is something dark on one side of her and a tallish person on the other with someone else who she kinda reconsies but not fully. The pain seems to deminish quickly and the people come into focus she finds it odd that they are all looking at her a smile appears on her face none the less. She then giggles at the sight of Hunter.*

"This is odd we are in the hunched wolf and there is a wolf hunched over me! What happened?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:08 pm

"well for that you would have to ask traveller but i think it has somthing to do with your follower"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:15 pm

*She still looks a bit dazed but she puts on a brave face.*

"Well what ever happened it was defenatly one serious wake up call!"

*She moves slightly closer to the fire to keep herself warmer as she shivers slightly and sneezes violently. Feeling the old cold creaping back into her and the old familiar feeling of a hang-under creaping on. She sits and waits for Traveller to tell his story as shivers run up and down her spine.*

"Would you please care to enlightern us Traveller?"

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:00 pm

Bartholemew agrees, "Indeed, it would be wise to know more of this creature, perhaps with discussion, a more permanent solution may be found to its menancing of Kriska."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:51 pm

*Looks at Kriska.*

"A story you are all to familiar with, only this time I was prepared for the fall that followed my strike."

*Looks down at his feet then slowly drops onto the ground, his ghost smile flickering.*

"Usefull art that. Anyway, I cannot see it, only sense where it is in relation to you when it comes."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:37 am

*Kriska looks curiously at Traveller as he seems to shrink in hight, she can not see the fact that he is floating from where she is sitting. Then realises what he has said, her face sparks with understanding.*

"Ohhhh the thing that has been following me turned up again."

*Her face drops at what it could mean thinking back to what the Celestrial Dragon told her. Looking at Hunter and Bartholemew*

"I think you two have seen what happens to me when it turns up and it does explane the nightmares I had just then while I was asleep."

*She shudders at the thought, then realises that she does not have her cloak. Turns to Traveller*

"Umm you dont happern to have picked my cloak up from the grave yard did you?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”