The Floating Pigeon

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:12 pm

"So.. he.." Moss blinks, then rubs some sleep from his eyes, sitting himself down at the bar and trying to think, "..either, um, somebody has taken him away, or.. um, somebody might have.. turned him into an icky undead thing."

Frowning deeply at the thought that Drake might be an icky undead thing, Moss quickly orders himself a mug of milk.

"Find out where- shutup! I'm busy! Stop it! Right, um, we need to find the person who took Mister Drake away. He wouldn't have let himself get turned into something icky and undead, I'm sure of it."
"Whoops."

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:07 pm

'Agreed, but to find him we need a tracker.... I sent littleman to find Briar, she can track, but he hasn't come back yet'

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Aurea

Postby Aurea » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:28 am

Briar runs into the tavern and skids to a halt, just avoiding colliding with Moss.
“What’s… going… on?” she gasps, bending almost double and trying to force air into her lungs.

“Little Man and the Orcs came into my tavern… they said that Drake was missing… or dead! …I tried to follow but I lost them…” Her breathing starts to return to normal.

She straightens up and makes eye contact with Uthred for a few seconds, but cannot keep it. She looks away.
“What’s happening?” She addresses his shoulder.

**Briar**
DRAGONS!!!

"Burundi? ...Isn't that some kind of drink?"
"Just remember two things while you're out there - don't get shot and avoid machetes... then you'll be fine"

Kai

huh

Postby Kai » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:35 am

littleman grog and grom stumble into the tavern grog suddenly looks around with a drunkern smile dribbles the turns and falls straight through a table he makes a sound that indacates that hes in pain ......and passes out ,littleman looks at the orc shruggs and walks over to the bar "hi utrid wanna beer"before waiting for an answer he buys three pints and gives one to utrid.......the only noise now is grogs drunkern mumbling as he sleeps for the first time in a very long while.
i have a dwarf called Big ram and a peasent called ted a rat man called i cant remember and orc called scrotfleash a death elf called Saki

No more goblins for now :twisted:

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:33 pm

*A creature in a black robe with hood pulled low over his face enters the tavern. He limps over to the bar*

I'm looking for Uthred. Should anyone see him, let him know I am at the Graceful Elf.

*With this he walks back through the door, robe swishing*

Return to “Sanga”