Grimacing

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Grimacing

Postby Bogof » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:52 pm

Bartholemew stumbles into the Wrinkled Wench, his face a mask of pain. After whimpering slightly at sitting on a stool with great care, he calls over the barkeeper. Panting slightly, he is pale and sweaty when he asks for a bottle of the strongest drink that the inn possesses and a large glass.

When the barkeep goes to get the items, he leans back groaning softly, clutching his right arm. The line of the forearm seems odd somehow and his entire arm is wrapped in a large amount of what looks like thin twigs.

Its only when the barkeep returns and the bottle raps onto the table that he opens his eyes again and thanks him. He struggles to get the coin out of his pocket and asks him to pour the first glass. When done, Bartholemew grabs the glass and downs it in one. He sighs and relaxes back for a second before asking the barkeep to direct Moss towards him if he enters, after which he lapses into a heavy sleep in an uncomfortable position with his back again the wall.

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:29 am

Moss wanders along into the tavern, rather desperate for something to eat and, looking half asleep, he offers a smile to the tavern keeper. As he indicates the sleeping monk, Moss frowns a little and walks over towards him, snifing a little.

"Miste.. umm.. oh, my head, Mister Baths and Wells? It's time to wake up, you shouldn't be sleeping down he-"

Moss pauses as he notes that his forearm is wrapped up in twigs. Being more than a little unfamiliar with the finer points of first aid, he sniffs at it, then looks oddly at Bartholemew.

"That's rather funny armour."
"Whoops."

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:37 am

*After returning back to the house, Kriska is finally brave enoigh to leave again on her own, and wanders over to the Wrinkled Wench. Upon entering she looks very nervously around the tavern as if to make sure there are no dark figures in the shadowed corners. She tentitavly walks over to the bar and orders in a meek voice.*

"Um... half a tankard of mead and some bread and cheese please."

*See looks round again and upon spotting Moss and Bartholemew she turns back to the barman and orders raw carrots and some more bread and cheese.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:43 pm

Kerrigan Walks through the door, looks around upon seeing Moss he goes over to the bar and orders a tnakard of dragonstear and a plate of lettuce and carrots, before heading over to the table and joining them

Hiya Guys, Moss I thought you would like this
Hands over the plate then looks over at Bartholemew, and notices his arm

Eh Bartholemew right, what is wrong with your arm
and oh Hi Kriska didn't notice you there.



Takes a swig from his tankard and sits down

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
arkaus
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: in the centre of the flame
Contact:

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:12 pm

*threan walks into the wrinkled wench and order an ale whilst oblivous to the young water elf who is also at the bar upon recieving his drink and wanders off to sit next to kerrigan and moss*

"evening"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:21 pm

*kriska still leaning against the bar and waves rather sheepishly waves to kerrigan unsure wether to join the other or not when the food arrives when the earth elf walks into the tavern itb remove the inclination to join her friends instead she asks the barman to take all the food except one lot of bread and chese over to the table. if some one was to look closely they would notice she is shaking with fear and she sighs deeply.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:22 pm

Moss continues to sniff at Bartholemew's arm and, as Kerrigan and Threan sits down, he points at the arm, looking quite curious.

"I think he's been trying to make armour. Do sticks make good armour?"

Taking the plate of carrots and lettuce, Moss ignroes Bartholemew for a moment, getting down to the important task of eating. With a mouth full of lettuce, he speaks again.

"Mm thorry," he mumbles around the lettuce, "about hathing to leave, I still hath to mmph amenth..."
"Whoops."

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:26 pm

With people arriving at the table, Bartholemew groans and wakes up. He forgets his broken arm for a second and tries to pour another glass of spirits and bites his lip so hard it bleeds at the pain. When it subsides somewhat, he looks around and sees figures swimming in and out of his vision around him.

"Pleease help me, my arm...." is all he can manage before the pain swims up again and he collapses forward onto the table, pinning his broken right arm under him.

User avatar
arkaus
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: in the centre of the flame
Contact:

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:46 pm

*threan walks around the table and rolls Bartholemewother and removes the the twigs and examines the arm*

"Moss i think the man's arm is broken"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:52 pm

*kriska can no longer fight the fact that her friend is in pain and rush's to his sideshoving the earth elf out how merely dissolves into the ground instead of moving picks up Bartholemew's arm carfully (OOC DNW)*

"it's broken moss can you do any thing for him?"

*she gently moves Bartholemew's head to look at his lip and heals it*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Samarw

Postby Samarw » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:00 pm

Wallace walks into the tavern - his axe over his shoulder. He hears Threan's words and sees who he is refearing to and walks over to the table.

"Aye, ur right der laddie. He broke it earlier."

He nods to Krisca.

"I hope ye are feelin better me wee elf."

User avatar
Mr Bunnsy
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Deepest, Darkest... London
Contact:

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:52 am

Startled somewhat by Kriska suddenly rushing over, he puts his plate of food down and looks at Bartholemew, his nose twitching a little.

"I'll try but, well, I have almost certainly upset Lenanuki over the past few days. And.. well, I'll see what I can do."

Sitting himself upright in his seat, he takes a carrot from the plate and clutches it in his hands. Beginning his prayer, Moss shuts his eyes tightly, speaking fairly quietly.

"Almighty Lenanuki, I know that I have done you wrong, and that I have strayed from the path you revealed to me. I know that I have caused harm to people and, in turn, the people I travel with have caused harm to others. I know that you know things have been difficult lately and I can only hope you're taking that into account. Once my life has settled down once more, once I have found the family I want, I shall make it up to you. If you could see fit to renew this man and, in turn, the faith of everyone who witnesses this miracle, then our work may be completed a little sooner..."

Without opening his eyes, Moss lets go of the carrot and rests an hand upon Bartholemew's arm, completing the Total Heal upon him.
"Whoops."

User avatar
arkaus
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: in the centre of the flame
Contact:

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:56 am

*after rising up through the ground*

"perhaps that was more power than needed to use"

*threan picks up the stranger and puts him back in his chair*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:34 pm

Kerrigan is slightly startled by everyone rushing around

Oh so that was what was wrong with his arm, I was wondering, and if it was just broken I could have fixed it for less power Moss, but oh well never mind, also Moss don't worry about moving out, I am currently looking for a more permanet residence for us somewhere that you me and Aly will feel at home so should be interesting.

Also Kriska I would be more than happy to teach you how to mend someones arm, And Threan long time no see what have you been up to that has kept you so hidden from view

As we seem to be getting a party started I think a barrel for us to share might be any objections
before waiting for a reply, he goes over to the bar and asks the barman to bring over a barrel of Dragonstear and 6 tankards, also some more food

**Kerrrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:52 pm

*slighty startled by the earth elf kriska step back to the wall, she's glad that bartholemew is fine she sighs with relief however she is still shaking and unsure of what she should do she is half tempted to run as she blame herself again over everybody leaving the house*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest