Grimacing

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:54 pm

"I.. well, I could have fixed his bone, but what if there was something else wrong with him? Much better to make sure," Moss nods at Kerrigan, then quietly whispers, "and I wanted to make sure I could still do it."

Moss put the carrot he held during his prayer on one side of his plate, then started eating a different one, thinking about the idea of living in a home with Kerrigan and Aly.

"If.. if we found somewhere, could I turn a bit of it into a temple? Just a small bit. It won't be in the way."
"Whoops."

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:58 pm

*looking at the water elf elf threan takes a seat*

"i am sorry if i have startled you i have have had no company except a brief vist from krishena for a few months"

*turns to look at kerrigan a pulls out a potin bottle*

"any idea where i can get somemore of these?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:04 pm

Kerrigan seeing Kriska standing scared in the corner grabs her gently by the shoulders and sits at the table they are all sitting out and hands her a tankard of dragonstear

Threan what sort of potions are you looking for Soul or vitera?

And Moss my friend of course you can turn an area into the Temple of Lenuaki, I am not sure where it will be yet but we will find somewhere sutiable, but right now everyone drink up and Moss help yourself to carrots
Kerrigan is looking incrediably happy and cheerful

*Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:04 pm

*she nods to the earth elf and rasies an eybrow at the mention of krishena. Kriska sits slightly dazed for a moment lifts tamkard to mouth and sniffs then takes several large mouthfuls she seems to turn to a nice shade of red and carefully puts the tankard back nad is still very shocked*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:14 pm

*looks at at kerrigan and almost laughs at kerrigan*

"nothing quite so simple it's a stone to flesh potion"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:17 pm

Kerrigan suddenly notices Kriska isn't looking to good

Kriska what is up you not looking yourself?

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:31 pm

*She looks at Kerrigan for a moment and then gives the earth elf a rather odd look. Taking a big breath she turns to Kerrigan*

"You would not be the same if you had hadmoney stollen off of you, been put to sleep seven times frozen and hence loosing conciosness, and getting knocked on the head and loosing conciousness again all in one night and then to top it all to be kid-napped and knock uncocsiousous so that I could not freeze or acid bolt or ice bolt any more of the high elves. OHHHHH and to top it all I had a feline with my OWN staff knock me back out!!!!!!! So you think I am going to be the confident little self like I normally am at the moment? NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am not in a very trusting mood because of it...it took me ages to come out of the house cause I dont want to be kid-napped. All because supposibly I am a so called 'traitor' to the high elves what ever that means. I dont know?!!!"

*She picks up the tankard again and finishes it off by tipping it backwards and falling off her stool. She remains there looking very stressed and drunk.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:36 pm

Kerrigan picks her up off the floor and sits her in a chair with a back to it

Ok I was there for people getting put to sleep, and getting knocked out, well if the high elves think you are a traitor then you are in good company the High elves don't partcular like me either, and you are with friends now no one is going to steal of you no one is going to intentionally knock you out, and the other stuff I don't know about.

Here I will get you some milk you are not having any more dragonstear

Kerrigan goes up to the bar and gets a glass of milk pays for it and brings back to the table and hands it to Kriska

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:26 pm

Frowning deeply as Kriska launches into a rather long rant, Moss simply closes his eyes and begins to whisper another prayer. Once it was complete, he rubs his eyes and eats up yet another carrot.

"Sorry, Lenanuki."

Pulling his bag into his lap, he opens it up and inspects his supplies. Seeing that he had managed to get through most of his food, he takes a hdnful of carrots from the plate and some bits of lettuce, droppping them in the bag. Finally, he takes a bit of cloth out of his pocket and wraps up the carrot he prayed with, and places that delicately inside his satchel.

"When Mister Bartholemew wakes up, tell him to take it easy with that arm. It will probably be quite sore for a while."

Pushing his seat back, Moss stands up, stretches and wanders out the tavern.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:20 pm

*As Kriska is now firmly sat on a new seat she waves with a blury eyed expression to Moss as he leaves. Her face is still slightly red from the dragonstear she reaches out for her own tankard of mead. She drinks this slowly and seems to gain a slight bit of control of herself.*

"Is Moss ok? Is Bartholemew ok? Who are you mr Earth Elf? Ummm Why if people come back from the dead they are not undead?"

*She then seems to relax a bit in her company and sigh merrily reaching out for her drink of milk. And sips this quite merrily for some time.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:15 pm

"they call me Threan"

*he starts to twidle a quill between his fingers and as the quill turns it turn from a feather to stone to ice to wood and then back to a feather before cycling through them again and again*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dan

Postby Dan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:41 pm

*The door to the tavern flies open almost of the hinges as if someone has kicked it open, soon after Angus the first enters, his face an sowrd covered in blood an his war paint smuged, he walks up to the bar keep an orders three tankards of the strongest ale, he downs two of the three an then turns to look at everyone in the tavern

"WELL HELLLO WEE LADDIES AN LASSIES.........HOW NICE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.....NOW A NEED TO NO WHO KILLED ME BROTHER, CAN ANY OF YAS HELP ME!"

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:23 pm

The loud entrance of Angus startles Bartholemew awake. He snorts and falls off the stool he had been sitting in. He cries out in anticipated pain but the only pain he gets is a little ache in the rear from the floor.

"My arm!" He looks at it and twists it around a little, wincing at one spot, but only a wince. "Was this Mr Moss' doing? Where is he?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:35 pm

*Shocked herself at Agnuses entrance she shakes her head while she drinks some more of her milk.*

"My dear Agnus I am sorry but I did not know that your kin had died until the following day I am sorry that he has died but at least you are ok."

*She turns to Bartholemew*

"I thought falling off stools was my job. Also yes it is Mosses aid that has healed your broken arm. Oh an may I introduce Threan to you. He is a rather odd character who can turn a feather into all different kinds of stuff and he managed to fall through the floor."

*She laughs merrily at the whole incodent and falls sideways off the stool to join Bartholemew on the floor.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:45 am

Bartholemew helps Kriska up as he gets up himself, he nods in Threan's direction saying with a slight smile, "Hello there, I don't usually fall to the floor. Its just Angus was a little startling. A very interesting trick there." Then directing his attention to Angus, "Sorry Angus, I was in Sanga I think when your brother fell, I cannot help you I'm afraid."

Return to “Sanga”