Grimacing

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:28 am

First enters the bar leaning heavaly on his staff.

A glass of Maede and a platew of food bar keep please !

colapsing on a bench near the door first looks exsausted..
Last edited by UzBan on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil who was Uz,Lizea, First now...

A big Orc Knight!
and
Enlightenment.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:01 pm

*As Kriska looks around at the now growing party of people in the tavern she notices for the first time that First had collapsed by the door. Her footing is not very sturdy but she gets up out of the seat that she has been placed in and walks over to him. Looking slightly concerned but all her fears are out of the window, she places a gentle hand of First's shoulder. Saying softly*

"I had woundered what had happerened to you at the end the last I saw of you you were on the floor with Traveller about to drive his sword into that really unique heart that you had. Are you ok?"

*OOC DNW and DS?*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:35 am

OOC full hits..NO soul that you can detect!!

I'll be fine child,,sorry Kriska.I'm just very tired.
The ordeal took more from me than I first thought.
With all the killing going on, I failed to protect the other child Belanna. She died as I was scewered to the ground by a large chunk of Grave Nail.
Pulling the cork from the bottle he proceds to down the entire bottle in one go.

Well maybe it was the balance,maybe it was her time.Maybe i'll see her in the Hope Wastes when i go back there next.I should have a word with Kann Slar next time I run into him he'll know.

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:12 pm

*Relief shows on her face that he seems to be ok but is sadderened by the fact that some other innocent had died that day as well.*

"I did not know that you were supposed to be looking after another if I had known I would have helped if need be. Ummm who or what is Kann Slar I have heard the name mentioned but I do not know of him? I hope that you do not die it would be a shame."

*She looks a tad lost and she feels even more alone than what she had felt all day. Even after being kidnapped at least then she was with someone and she knows that she put up a good fight*

"I did not really see much of you after I went back to Sanga and got Kidnapped so I kinda missed out on what was going on while I was being help prisoner, well knocked unconsious!"

*Lucy*

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:31 pm

Kann Slar is the gaurdian of the Hope Wastes.Yes the girl was the dauhgter of a Hope slayer.He was killed by one of the party members..
Although this is meant to the "good Guys" I'm not so sure some times.

I'm sorry to hear that you keep running into trouble. Maybe you should get some protection spells of learn to defend yourself better.

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:20 pm

*Kriska nods*

"I am learning fast to defend myself and I did manage to hit a few of the high elves with acid bolt, ice bolt and freeze spells before they managed to pin my hands behind my back and knock me unconsious. I think it was more the fact that I was walking back to Sanga on my own that the main problem was. It seems that trouble seems to be following me no matter where I go at the moment."

*she nods proudly at herself*

*Lucy*

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:20 am

If you're trying to protect yourself try this spell its quite good for stoping poeple in thier tracks..

After a quick incantation first points outside the door..

Have a look outside Kriska you'll find a very large puddle in the street..

When Kriska comes back inside

That was "Douse" a very simple spell to put out large fires or drench some body to the bone ;)
At which time you run away or hide.

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:20 am

At the sound of incanting Kerrigan seems toi come out of his daze, he looks around and sees them, he wonders where Moss has gone also he notices that first has entered

Hello First was your jewel useful to you the second day I am afriad urgetn business elsewhere kept me from being there and did the potion you had to drink go ok?

Kerrigan turns to Kriska
Are you ok you look as white as a sheet?

Noticing that his drink has got cold he picks it up and a flassh of fire engulfs its heating it up nicely he takes a big swig

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:37 pm

Yes Kerrigan the potion worked as far as i know..
And as for the Jewel yes it has proved its worth.
Which reminds me,

First hold the jewel and murmms under his breath.Pumping in 20 power to the Jewel

we used a lot of power that day.

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:48 pm

Bartholemew shivers at the remembering of being subject to a 'Douse' that Kriska had managed to do by reflex only a few days ago. He also notices First for the time in the inn. "Ahh Mr First, perhaps with the newly discovered power that God has granted me, I can add some to this stone. Only on the understanding however, that whoever uses the divine energy, does so only for the good and not for evil or conflict."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:17 pm

*Grins broadly at all fair comments and turns to face the Kerrigan for a moment*

"You can make fires cant you from wet wood?"

*Without waiting for a reply she turns to the taverns fire and mumbles something under her breath and casts douse on the inn fire. Turning to First*

"I already know that one and I dont use it on people unless they soak me first"

*She laughs and winks to Bartholemew. Turning back to Kerrigan adding*

"I feel fine though why do you say I look pale? Oh that power came in very handy when I ended up healing, mending and repearing most of the party."

*Kriska seems all full of life again without a care, well almost, in her life. Troubles of the day forgotten for the time being. She turns back to First*

"Would you care to join us by the ummm well was nice fire but I am afraid its a tad soggy now."

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:44 pm

Kerrigan Nods to Kriska's question and goes and stands in front of it so you can't see the fire or what he is doing and when he steps away there is a nice blazing fire, he goes back to his seat

Well Kriska I am glad you have cheered up, it is also nice to meet someone who is getting to being as random as me,
and yes First come and join us by the fire, I am glad that I could aid you that day even though I wasn't there

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 pm

Bartholemew you're welcome to share with Tear, but I'm afraid I can't make the propmise of the way your gift may be used in the futrue.

Offering the Jewel Bartholemew and then placing it on the table.

As for good or evil Bartholemew there is no differance between the two,only the position of thier veiws is different.

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:43 pm

Bartholemew frowns slightly, "I respect you position on morals, but I admit I do not share them, if there is one thing that has kept me in touch with my God, it is this. I have never compromised my actions, I may make allowances for other peoples beliefs, but I do not change mine. Therefore I cannot, in all concience add any power to this crystal. I hope you understand, and I am sure there will be a time that I will be tested on this decision." He hands the crystal back to first.

"What God has granted me must suffice for now."

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:39 am

Gods are not my main interest, but they play a role in my life I admit.

But try this one for a moment;
The High elves are considered by most pepole to be EVIL.
But the first HERO was Danahil Coshwood borther of Erathil Coshwood Leader of the High elves..

A big Orc Knight!

and

Enlightenment.

Return to “Sanga”